Forum wide Current Mock Draft-Discussion Thread

bcb1213

7 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

I'd trade up with ya Blue if u were willing to drop to 6.19 or 7.6 lol.

oh that's way too far, I'd settle for being able to make my next two picks with fewer than ~24 players in between them

Pheltzbahr's Round by Round Grades - Best and Worst of each round;  Don't get offended or elated, this is for informational purposes only.

Round 1

Best:  21. Slappy  3/30 6 PM-8 PM. QB Kyler Murray:  Even though there are only 24 teams in this version, only teams having a viable QB have a chance at success.  Although there were elite defensive players chosen prior, it won't matter without a QB to lead their team.  Honorable Mention:  Ryan Tannehill (23)

Worst:  20.  Trojan  3/30 4 PM 6 PM. LT Trent Williams:  Yes, protecting your QB is incredibly important IRL, but there will be excellent LTs available at least through R5 and ones prob not seen as liabilities until R 10; Williams is elite, but again it wont matter protecting a crappy QB, he's still a crappy QB.  Honorable Menion:  Trey Lance (16)

Round 2

Best:  Mike t  3/31  2 PM- 4 PM. WR Ja'Marr Chase:  The 5th WR off the board, I think he should probably not have been taken any worse than WR3, and I would not have blinked if he was selected WR1.  Watson in the 1st was a high risk/reward selection and Chase balances that out with an insane ceiling and very high floor coming off his extraordinary rookie campaign.  Honorable Mention:  None stand out

Worst:  12.  Blue  3/31 4 PM-6 PM. RB Jonathan Taylor:  Taylor is awesome, but he's a running back, Blue should know better than this as an experienced CMD/BDL participant.  RB is certainly a position you can find viable starters much later on.  There were still elite WR1s on the board as the first weapon to pair with Carr.  Honorable Mention:  Deforest Buckner (5)

• Like 3

I wanted to get my backfield sorted right off the bat and Taylor has the best blend of rushing ability, receiving ability, and health. Don't want to be picking at the end of a run on a position, ya know?

Also, looking to trade down to move up next round!

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

I wanted to get my backfield sorted right off the bat and Taylor has the best blend of rushing ability, receiving ability, and health. Don't want to be picking at the end of a run on a position, ya know?

Also, looking to trade down to move up next round!

If it puts me on the board so I can pick and check out for the night, ill swap with you.