9 members have voted

1. 1. Who wants it more

• Ben McAdoo's Blue Bombers
    • Kyle Shanahan's ForgotToRunAganns
    • Jim Tomsula's Pizza Doughnuts
    • Chip Kelly's FastAsHellies
    • Mike Dingleberry's Scary Cherries

Just now, rudyZ said:

Changes nothing for me. I'm not going to be looking back at this season and wonder what could have happened. You do what you can with what you get. And you get what you get after playing football. I guess it's just not in my DNA to actively want to lose. It's also not in my DNA to look back at our records of years past. I want these guys to want to win. That's all.

I get that...that's why it's so hard...its very conflicting within me lol

13 minutes ago, SoCalNiner said:

I actually want us to win. The young guys on the team deserve it. 

I'd rather we get a top pick, turn it into a boatload of picks, pick up some instant impact players, and then the guys that are still here next year can get their reward by making the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

Today he's been good, I'll say that. But his accuracy has been horrendous, and there's no hyperbole there. There have been very few moments where his arm has made me say that he was worthy of being on an NFL roster. However, he's got NFL toughness, I will definitely give him that. 

Yeah I don’t see it that way. I think his feet have been the issue, not his arm. I think as he gets more comfortable, and that includes having some time as well as being comfortable with the level of competition, his accuracy will be fine. I’m more concerned with arm strength. The ball floats when he throws outside. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I think the Giants win another game or so. Now, do we win another game? Look at schedule, tell me the winnable game remaining. Possibly the Texans because of Savage? And that's highly unlikely. Possibly the Titans since they play every bad team close. 

Even if we win, I'm confident the Giants pick after us....That is unless Jimmy Garoppolo really is the second coming of Tom Brady...Which will be totally fine lol.

If both quarterbacks come out, and we end up at #2, it's going to be the most valuable pick. The Browns are probably going to make the wrong choice at #1. 

Just now, SoCalNiner said:

If both quarterbacks come out, and we end up at #2, it's going to be the most valuable pick. The Browns are probably going to make the wrong choice at #1. 

Think we can use that in our marketing campaign to sell off the #2 pick to the highest bidder? 

3 minutes ago, straighthate said:

Yeah I don’t see it that way. I think his feet have been the issue, not his arm. I think as he gets more comfortable, and that includes having some time as well as being comfortable with the level of competition, his accuracy will be fine. I’m more concerned with arm strength. The ball floats when he throws outside. 

I think that's a fair point. We'll see. Like I said - today, he's looked great. I want more of that. 

Archived