9 members have voted

1. 1. Who wants it more

• Ben McAdoo's Blue Bombers
    • Kyle Shanahan's ForgotToRunAganns
    • Jim Tomsula's Pizza Doughnuts
    • Chip Kelly's FastAsHellies
    • Mike Dingleberry's Scary Cherries

1 minute ago, y2lamanaki said:

As much as we've all crapped on Goodwin from time to time this season, he's already broken his career high in receiving yards without having a really serviceable QB, and he's on pace for about 800-900 yards. I think if we got a playmaker WR, that playmaker, Garcon, and Goodwin is a pretty good corps. 

With Baalke gone, maybe we can finally get a receiver over 5'10"

As much as we've all crapped on Goodwin from time to time this season, he's already broken his career high in receiving yards without having a really serviceable QB, and he's on pace for about 800-900 yards. I think if we got a playmaker WR, that playmaker, Garcon, and Goodwin is a pretty good corps. 

Would settle for that, but really love to have a guy so good that Garcon and Goodwin become 2 and 3.

I agree. As a role player, Goodwin has his place on the team. We still need that true #1 WR. Give me that guy plus a very good C, and I think we'd make really good progress on offense next year. Invest the rest of what we have on the defense, and we could at least quadruple our current win total (I know, I made a joke).

Well, that lead was a cool change of pace. Back to the grind. 

Best thing that happened in the NFL today was that the Buccs got a win to put some distance between us cellar dwellers and them. If the Giants win today, it's us and Browns #1 and #2 again. 

Just now, big9erfan said:

Ahh, by playmaker I thought you meant maybe another guy like Goodwin, or just someone who could make a play every now and then.

Oh no - I consider playmakers to be like the Julio Jones, Dez Braynt, AJ Green-type players. The go-to's. I see the confusion, though. We're on the same page :-)

Best thing that happened in the NFL today was that the Buccs got a win to put some distance between us cellar dwellers and them. If the Giants win today, it's us and Browns #1 and #2 again. 

It just sucks that they have the tie breaker. I'm not completely convinced that we go winless this year, and I can't see them winning more than one game. 

Still, the #2 spot I think is a very promising spot to make a move from. Not as powerful as #1, but we can get a nice haul for it that basically makes the Jimmy G trade look like we got him for free. 

They should do something about that. It obviously didn't work for either franchises last year to be 1 and 2. If it happens again, the NFL should just switch it and see if it changes something. THe Browns going first again would be the definition of insanity, no?

Archived