Who wants it more  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who wants it more

• Ben McAdoo's Blue Bombers
    • Kyle Shanahan's ForgotToRunAganns
    • Jim Tomsula's Pizza Doughnuts
    • Chip Kelly's FastAsHellies
    • Mike Dingleberry's Scary Cherries

Colbert's play the rest of the season is going to be interesting. He showed the type of range you need for this scheme and is a versatile player that could play both positions. But if he kills it the rest of the way, not out of the question our starting safeties next season will be Colbert/Tartt. Then Ward/Reid would obviously be the odd guys out but not a bad problem to have. 

Both safeties played really well today. And our run defense should be much better after the bye weeks with the returns of Thomas/Tank/Lynch. We're going to have the same DE dilemma we had to start the season. Heck, you had Doozy to that list as well. I actually think we're going to go back to being super competitive as we were until the Cowboys game, and may steal another few games. 

Oh and can't wait to see Jimmy G in action. By then Kittle/Taylor should get back healthy as well. Kind of excited to see how this team plays the rest of the way. Thought for sure we would win only one game at most, but didn't take into consideration the guys that will be returning.

Brutal for Goodwin. I said something to some friends when he caught the TD because of how emotional he was. Was wondering if he was really that excited or more likely something had happened. 5 minutes after the TD they showed him on the bench from behind and he was quivering. You could see he was just sobbing. Figured at that point it was pretty obvious he was going through something. 

Just can’t imagine playing after that. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Oh how the mighty have fallen....Beating a 1-7 team felt as good as winning the NFC championship? My goodness, this quote ranks up with Alex Boone and 'reaching the mountain top" comment. 

Nah. Boone was essentially ousting his coach/pointing fingers. Staley is happy for a win after a long period of losing. 

39 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Sucks that Goodwin lost his son. I just had a baby boy myself. Couldn't and hope I never have to imagine the pain he's going through. Can't believe he played in the game. 

Congrats, Papa. 

Yeah, this is devastating. I don't know how he played. My little boy just turned 1, its' just so hard to comprehend or imagine what Goodwin is going through. 

Archived