Who wants it more  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who wants it more

• Ben McAdoo's Blue Bombers
    • Kyle Shanahan's ForgotToRunAganns
    • Jim Tomsula's Pizza Doughnuts
    • Chip Kelly's FastAsHellies
    • Mike Dingleberry's Scary Cherries

CONGRATULATIONS CLEVELAND BROWNS!!! You get to choose between Darnold / Rosen / Jackson / Mayfield! Choose well, mighty Brown nation. 

CONGRATULATIONS NEW YORK GIANTS!!! You get to now choose the #2 left over quarterback without fear of someone leaping you. 

Oh, and congrats to us, I guess. 

This is just good for the entire building. We still have plenty of losing ahead of us, but now we have something concrete to build on, other than effort. So what if we miss out on draft capital.. let's go and find premium talent wherever we can.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

CONGRATULATIONS CLEVELAND BROWNS!!! You get to choose between Darnold / Rosen / Jackson / Mayfield! Choose well, mighty Brown nation. 

CONGRATULATIONS NEW YORK GIANTS!!! You get to now choose the #2 left over quarterback without fear of someone leaping you. 

Oh, and congrats to us, I guess. 

Why do I get the image of Indiana Jones and the last crusade when I think of the Browns picking a quarterback? Choose wisely...

1 minute ago, rudyZ said:

This is just good for the entire building. We still have plenty of losing ahead of us, but now we have something concrete to build on, other than effort. So what if we miss out on draft capital.. let's go and find premium talent wherever we can.

Could have found more premium talent quicker is the point lol. 

I never bought us getting the first pick this year. So really, just need to hope the Giants fire McAdoo. Of course, I think there are two more winnable games for us....so not completely out of the realm that we end up with 3 wins. I wouldn't pick us for those games, but they're certainly not much worse than coin flips. 

I'm glad we got a win. These guys have been playing hard and deserved to get at least one win this season. Nice return from Ronald Blair. I'm very happy we found a way to keep him this off-season. It seemed like many here were ready to move on from him; I was not.

Pretty stoked about the win. Nice to see some youngsters really step up. Foster looks the part, Colbert might have been a late round find and Blair had a bit of a coming out party. 

Good win, great effort, beautifully coached...beat a horrible team but a lot to be happy about for today. 

Archived