Browns to trade for QB Deshaun Watson; Agree to new contract (5yr 230M Fully GTD)

AkronsWitness

1 minute ago, Dome said:

If you make a woman feel intimidated once without having any idea it was even happening, it was a mistake.

If you do it 22 times, you are a predator.

What if you have 18 times that a woman didn't say no, took money for sex, while working in a field and a manner in which it would be easily assumed that she was a prostitute.  And 4 other times the woman said no and that it was accepted w/o pushback?

Just now, Superman(DH23) said:

What if you have 18 times that a woman didn't say no, took money for sex, while working in a field and a manner in which it would be easily assumed that she was a prostitute.  And 4 other times the woman said no and that it was accepted w/o pushback?

Wait....what??

• Like 4

Sorry for making you feel uncomfortable might be something you say to a legitimate massage therapist you thought was a prostitute when you hired her.  

Had it been the only instance of this “thought she was a prostitute” I’d buy this as something you’d say.

We have 22 different instances of “mistaken professional identity” for a lack of a better term, so to speak. At what point do you put two and two together and say there might be more to it than that?

• Like 2

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Wait....what??

Female massage therapists, who attain clients exclusively through instagram, are more likely than not to in fact be prostitutes.  High dollar prostitutes, but prostitutes none the less.  Is it true of all?  Of course not, but the odds are very much in favor of, they will sell sexual acts.

3 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Those websites you're checking out aren't good for you and aren't real life.

• Like 5

Female massage therapists, who attain clients exclusively through instagram, are more likely than not to in fact be prostitutes.  High dollar prostitutes, but prostitutes none the less.  Is it true of all?  Of course not, but the odds are very much in favor of, they will sell sexual acts.

Yikes Well GIF - Yikes Well Good Luck - Discover & Share GIFs

and I'm out of this thread.

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Ok.

Cards on the table - this is the dumbest thing I’ve heard said on this topic, and I’ve read some wild conspiracy theories on how Big Oil and Enron executives are punishing Watson for getting Bill O’Brien fired.

Read this and see how silly and dangerous this train of thought it. This type of thinking enables people to do horrible things to massage therapists…

https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/03/29/first-hand-story-of-deshaun-watson-inappropriate-behavior-not-in-lawsuit

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Cards on the table - this is the dumbest thing I’ve heard said on this topic…

And I now stand corrected. THIS is the dumbest thing I’ve heard said on this topic.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Those websites you're checking out aren't good for you and aren't real life.

I’d change careers to delivering pizzas if they were real life…

• Like 3

Ok, I’m stepping away from this conversation. Sorry (not sorry) on the things I said, I know nothing good will continue from continuing to read and post in this thread.

Don’t quote me, don’t tag me. If you need Mod assistance, go to Webby.

• Like 2

Are there actually people who believe Watson didnt do something at least a little wrong? The dude apologized after one of the 22 accusers felt upset... No normal person has 22 accusers, much less one that you are apologizing too. 

The guy is a skeevy perv. He is gross. That doesnt mean all browns (or Texans) fans are gross, or they cant root for their childhood team. It just means that the team thinks it improved and maybe a terrible person is going to win some games for you. 

• Like 1