Deshaun Watson is a Cleveland Brown

brownie man

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Theyre really committed to the charade lol

That and when they get sued by the PA they can say “hey we let two non affiliates hear the case” and throw up their hands as though it wasn’t them deciding.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

That and when they get sued by the PA they can say “hey we let two non affiliates hear the case” and throw up their hands as though it wasn’t them deciding.

If Robinson had given him a year I wouldn’t have shed a tear, but she didn’t. Move on.

Or don’t use arbitration.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

No he didnt kill every person he met, but after he started killing, he killed or attempted to kill everyone he was able to drug\drink with and got alone in his house.....see you cant just say "Everyone he ever met"....that's a bit disingenuous....lets say everyone he ever met AND put in a certain situation THEN certain things would result from this, Murder, Necrophilia and the Bodies were dismembered. That's what makes it an M.O.....so using your example parameters. Dhamer would have 66 men in house, alone and drunk and only killed 20? Connect that logic?

Random side note: my mother went to high school with Dahmer. 

giphy.gif

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Did she think he seemed cannibalistic and murdery?

I asked her about it before out of sheer curiosity and she said no. I remember her saying he was just a normal kid, a little quiet and to himself that also wore a pocket protector every day--but nothing crazy out of the ordinary.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If Robinson had given him a year I wouldn’t have shed a tear, but she didn’t. Move on.

Or don’t use arbitration.

Wholeheartedly agree.

And for those wondering why the players agreed to this, it’s a small issue compared to revenue, medical, and added games, so 98% of players this doesn’t impact won’t care.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

I saw Condoleeza Rice's name being floated as a possible arbitrator.

A.  She will soon be a part owner of the Broncos

B.  Wasn't she also a fan of the Browns?

You can't make this ish up

The Broncos with Elway at the helm will find one more way to bend us over yet.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Wholeheartedly agree.

And for those wondering why the players agreed to this, it’s a small issue compared to revenue, medical, and added games, so 98% of players this doesn’t impact won’t care.

I wonder how many players are behind the players union digging their heels in on this?

Like, I wouldn’t want to die on Watson’s hill, but from a labor standpoint the league seems to be trying to impose its will which isn’t in the spirit of a CBA.

5 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I got family from Milwaukee also....

Yeah, Im not sure about the timeline of events but I believe he started out in Bath/Richfield, Ohio and after graduation started his first few 'incidents'. Then he moved to Milwaukee after? Im not sure about the exact times.

My dad drove me by his old house one day when we were in the area for one of my sporting events. Creepy enough there was cars in the driveway and people lived there. What crazy people would want to live there I've always thought.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I wonder how many players are behind the players union digging their heels in on this?

Like, I wouldn’t want to die on Watson’s hill, but from a labor standpoint the league seems to be trying to impose its will which isn’t in the spirit of a CBA.

Like most people who work within a CBA/union structure, while most of us are rooting for bad employees to get nailed to the wall and to go away, we want it done in the right way with full transparency…and this setup is a sham.

I wish Robinson would have given him a year suspension with an additional heavy fine and mandated therapy, whereas now no matter what everyone is going to be outraged.

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Like most people who work within a CBA/union structure, while most of us are rooting for bad employees to get nailed to the wall and to go away, we want it done in the right way with full transparency…and this setup is a sham.

I wish Robinson would have given him a year suspension with an additional heavy fine and mandated therapy, whereas now no matter what everyone is going to be outraged.

It would be nice to see the NFLPA actually win a lawsuit against the NFL, and make them stay in their lane.  As much as I want this to be over to move forward, I won't mind the NFL(Roger) regret appealing this decision.