Deshaun Watson is a Cleveland Brown

brownie man

18 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Well the silence has been broken...albeit with cryptic lyrics!

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/06/07/deshaun-watson-breaks-silence-via-social-media/

The classic deny deny deny defense. What else can he do besides a he said/she said and admitting to consensual sexual with those who have text evidence with him? Pretty transparent strategy.

26 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Well the silence has been broken...albeit with cryptic lyrics!

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/06/07/deshaun-watson-breaks-silence-via-social-media/

What a weirdo. He just gets worse and worse. 

TL;DR a young rapey Russell Wilson. Enjoy 😊.

Spoiler

Rusty Hardin probably put up that post to "help".

Edited by NudeTayne

1 hour ago, roger murdock said:

Want to hear dysfunctional? We traded 3 first rounders for a serial predatory and gave him the same amount of guaranteed money as Mahomes + Allen combined even though he quit on his last team and his teams gone 4-12 60% of the season's since he's been in the league. That's 100x worse than only getting a second rounder for Hopkins. 

Bro that maybe how you feel 

we don’t even know what his suspension in yet

we haven’t even got to training camp yet. The story is just starting. Just cause your uncomfortable don’t mean he’s not going to be a successful QB for us. 

I understand a lot of y’all antsy and uncomfortable not knowing what the suspension is gonna be. Even if it’s for an entire year you’ve still got 5 full years of play guaranteed. 

idk if any of you guys are hip hop fans, but last year there was a big tragedy at the Travis Scott concert. He was enemy number 1 for months. Now he’s back headlining. 

It’s definitely a PR nightmare but you’ve got to let it play out. To say trading for Deshaun is dysfunctional when we literally planned for a suspension is I think incorrect. We got Jacoby for a reason. Deshaun is eventually going to play. You can’t even judge whether this is a success or not till he hits the field. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Bro that maybe how you feel 

we don’t even know what his suspension in yet

we haven’t even got to training camp yet. The story is just starting. Just cause your uncomfortable don’t mean he’s not going to be a successful QB for us. 

I understand a lot of y’all antsy and uncomfortable not knowing what the suspension is gonna be. Even if it’s for an entire year you’ve still got 5 full years of play guaranteed. 

idk if any of you guys are hip hop fans, but last year there was a big tragedy at the Travis Scott concert. He was enemy number 1 for months. Now he’s back headlining. 

It’s definitely a PR nightmare but you’ve got to let it play out. To say trading for Deshaun is dysfunctional when we literally planned for a suspension is I think incorrect. We got Jacoby for a reason. Deshaun is eventually going to play. You can’t even judge whether this is a success or not till he hits the field. 

FAILURE

I could see this scenario happening:

1. Watson is suspended for the season.

2. New information comes to light.

3. New information allows a void in Watsons contract.

Now obviously in this nightmare scenario it will suck *** that we lost multiple 1st rounders, but we’d recoup 54 mil in cap space + this years roll over money.

The draft pick loss is whatever, but the potential cap hit is the REAL nightmare.

1 hour ago, mtmmike said:

Should you not change your signature to Browns going to the Superbowl this year.

Shouldn't you change yours to I luv Baker's man parts?

Why do you root for this team knowing that Jim Brown is a woman abuser?

Answer the question!!!!!!!

Silence is golden!!!!!!

1 minute ago, big poppa pump said:

Shouldn't you change yours to I luv Baker's man parts?

Why do you root for this team knowing that Jim Brown is a woman abuser?

Answer the question!!!!!!!

Silence is golden!!!!!!

Answer my questions first.

Have a good day

Lovely view of the tetons today