Where does Baker Mayfield get traded to and how much does he go for? !Poll!

brownie man

Where does Baker get trade to and how much does he go for?   

162 members have voted

1. 1. What team trades for Baker?

• Seattle Seahawks
    • Indianapolis Colts
    • New Orleans Saints
    • Detroit Lions
    • Somewhere else

Say what you want there is not alot of support for deshaun.

Right now the Browns at there highest are 6th in the afc

Rich eisen

Good morning football.

If that happens Both Berry and stefanski are gone and Chubb gets traded

8 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Say what you want there is not alot of support for deshaun.

Right now the Browns at there highest are 6th in the afc

Rich eisen

Good morning football.

If that happens Both Berry and stefanski are gone and Chubb gets traded

You have to anticipate everyone picking the Bengals to win the division. Which means the best you can be be is 5th. Not sure why you are taking that as a slight when the AFC West exist. 

12 hours ago, mtmmike said:

Yes

The difference you need to remember Mike is that Baker underperformed with arguably one of the most talented offenses in the NFL. 3 All Pro/Pro Bowl offensive linemen, the best rushing attack in the NFL along with guys like OBJ/Landry. In 2 years the best he ever looked was 'good' not great.

Watson has played with scrubs comparatively and a lot of times was carrying a terrible group of offensive players. The best RB he has ever had was Lamar Miller (lol) along with a OL group that was among the worst in the NFL for years. The only threat he ever had was Hopkins and 1 season of Cooks.

So this isnt really a apples to apples comparison.

Baker underachieved with a top 5 offensive roster around him and Watson overachieved with a bottom 5 offense around him. You can look at raw numbers all you want, but the situations are not equal between the two.

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, mtmmike said:

Yes

But I think your rambling

Point Mayfield plus 3 number 1s is better than Deshaun's. 

Ok, let's reset here.

1. Despite the last few pages, I genuinely like you. I got out of pocket with some of the stuff I said, and that's my bad. If there's ever an opportunity, I'll buy you a beer and we can settle that over a pint. My bad, genuinely sorry.

2. I don't disagree with you on Mayfield + cap space + 3 FRPs > Watson. We're not arguing that, sir; I agree the Browns overreacted on this one. As someone who follows the Texans, it was too much squeeze for the juice that Watson brings.

3. My argument is that Wins are not a QB stat - doesn't matter the QB, wins are a team stat. Teams win football games, because football is a team sport.

In your own words - why should wins be attributed to QBs? If the Browns go 13-4 and Myles Garrett is DPOY with 25 sacks and Watson throws for 3500 yards and 18 TDs with 10 INTs, is it fair to say Watson won 13 games?

• Like 1