Raiders re-sign T Brandon Parker

RaidersAreOne

8 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

I was not impressed but not disappointed either.  His run blocking was missing and he was getting very little movement.  I still never want to see him cut a defender.  It just looks so ugly and does not do anything.  His blocking on the Carr fumble was bad but he made up for it by recovering the fumble.  If he is going to be the starting RT next year he still has a lot of room for improvement on the right.  I still like him more on the left.

The carr fumble was on the stunt iirc?

18 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

The carr fumble was on the stunt iirc?

Nope.  It was Bosa.  Bosa spun back inside and Parker ended up 14 yards behind the LOS.  Luckily Bosa knocked the ball backwards out of Carrs hands.

It is at the 5:15 mark.

Edited by drfrey13

21 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Nope.  It was Bosa.  Bosa spun back inside and Parker ended up 14 yards behind the LOS.  Luckily Bosa knocked the ball backwards out of Carrs hands.

It is at the 5:15 mark.

He gave carr 4 seconds to throw carr tried to pump fake and got swiped by bosa. Hard to blame that on Parker. I don’t think any ot can block bosa for 4 seconds on an obvious pass play. But Parker coulda shoulda held his block for longer. 

1 minute ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

He gave carr 4 seconds to throw carr tried to pump fake and got swiped by bosa. Hard to blame that on Parker. I don’t think any ot can block bosa for 4 seconds on an obvious pass play. But Parker coulda shoulda held his block for longer. 

Carr did have plenty of time but Parker gave Bosa the inside.

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

it's Bosa those things are gonna happen when you give a QB that much time to throw

12 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

it's Bosa those things are gonna happen when you give a QB that much time to throw

Is 3 seconds really that much time? There were multiple defenders in too. 
Like its decent amount of time, not saying its terrible, but it looks like our WRs were covered initally and then Carr hit. 
Carr could have ran to his left, after like 2 seconds, but we never see Carr do that. . . he looks to throw until its to late.