Cowboys re-sign S Jayron Kearse

RaidersAreOne

@DefenseWinsChampionships => responding to your post in the locked duplicate thread:

• 850 yard WR from last year who was getting grouchy about his targets being taken by our real #1 WR and apparently top 5 TE in the NFL. WR will probably be a round 1 pick up though based on history. 5 year rookie contract is a must for WRs after they started getting paid nearly $25m/yr.
  • dude who got benched last year for the 4th rounder we already tried to give his job too.
  • dude who got benched last year for a 7th rounder, not to mention his hip is broken.
  • 4th WR, 5th in targets and is already replaced with the Steelers #3wr. Upgrade? We will see. I did enjoy Ced this year.
  • Yeah, losing Randy sucks. Fowler and Armstrong will pick up some of that, along with D-Law actually playing (maybe, he has a bad back). Probably a first 3 round need in the draft though.

I truly wish you would stop overrating our players. Cooper and Randy are the only 2 on that list are not extremely replaceable, and even with those 2, I think it wont be nearly as hard as you do. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I truly wish you would stop overrating our players. Cooper and Randy are the only 2 on that list are not extremely replaceable, and even with those 2, I think it wont be nearly as hard as you do. 

Cooper is still an elite boundary wr

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@DefenseWinsChampionships => responding to your post in the locked duplicate thread:

• 850 yard WR from last year who was getting grouchy about his targets being taken by our real #1 WR and apparently top 5 TE in the NFL. WR will probably be a round 1 pick up though based on history. 5 year rookie contract is a must for WRs after they started getting paid nearly $25m/yr.
  • dude who got benched last year for the 4th rounder we already tried to give his job too.
  • dude who got benched last year for a 7th rounder, not to mention his hip is broken.
  • 4th WR, 5th in targets and is already replaced with the Steelers #3wr. Upgrade? We will see. I did enjoy Ced this year.
  • Yeah, losing Randy sucks. Fowler and Armstrong will pick up some of that, along with D-Law actually playing (maybe, he has a bad back). Probably a first 3 round need in the draft though.

Good luck replacing a starting LG, starting RT and #1 WR without Dak Prescott falling off a cliff. 

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Cooper is still an elite boundary wr

How many elite WRs are in the NFL?

2 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Good luck replacing a starting LG, starting RT and #1 WR without Dak Prescott falling off a cliff. 

Benched LG, benched RT and #2 WR by targets/production. Get it right homie. 

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

How many elite WRs are in the NFL?

Benched LG, benched RT and #2 WR by targets/production. Get it right homie. 

Stop lying. 

Connor Williams @ LG started 14 games, played in all 17 games and played 100% of snaps during Wildcard Weekend. 

La'el Collins @ RT started 10 games, played in 12 games and played 100% of snaps during Wildcard Weekend. 

And Amari Cooper was 100% your #1 WR because opposing #1 CBs didn't guard "CeeDee Lamb"; opposing #1 CBs guarded Amari Cooper. 

And in terms of efficiency/production; Amari Cooper kicked CeeDee Lamb's @$$. 

Would you care to discuss how Amari Cooper played in comparison to CeeDee Lamb during Wildcard Weekend vs. the 49ers?

Or, would that not fit your #1 WR agenda?

PS: Over 600+ Receiving Yards and 6 TDs from Cedric Wilson Jr. won't be easy to replace either. 

PS: Michael Gallup after an awful ACL injury may never be the same player as once before (ever again).

PS: Didn't you tell me Ezekiel Elliott is now washed up?

PS: Didn't you tell me Dalton Schultz is nothing CLOSE to a top 5 TE and extremely overrated? 

Good luck with your top 20ish 2022 Offense (it now looks like absolute crap). 

Edited by DefenseWinsChampionships

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Specifically as a sideline wr, theres not many better. Maybe 4 or 5

Just ask him how Amari Cooper played during the playoffs against #1 CBs in comparison to how CeeDee Lamb played during the playoffs against #2 CBs. 

That's a question he's literally refused to answer and acknowledge for going on over 1 month now 😆🤭😆

1 minute ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Stop lying. 

Connor Williams @ LG started 14 games, played in all 17 games and played 100% of snaps during Wildcard Weekend. 

17-14 = 3 games he was benched.

La'el Collins @ RT started 10 games, played in 12 games and played 100% of snaps during Wildcard Weekend. 

12 - 10 = 2 games benched - - and he was rumored to be told by the Jones family that he needed to be un-benched because of his salary (I dont know if thats true)

And Amari Cooper was 100% your #1 WR because opposing #1 CBs didn't guard "CeeDee Lamb"; opposing #1 CBs guarded Amari Cooper. 

No DB followed Cooper. NONE. So what DB guarded them would have been play-dependent on if he was lined up at the x, y or z.

And in terms of efficiency/production; Amari Cooper kicked CeeDee Lamb's @$$. 

Lamb had more catches. More yards. More YPC. More YAC. Better "true catch" ratio (which excludes things like throwaways).

Cooper had 2 more TDs.

Would you care to discuss how Amari Cooper played in comparison to CeeDee Lamb during Wildcard Weekend vs. the 49ers?

Why would I want to talk about 1 game only, when I have 2 full seasons of them being on the same team with the same scenarios around them?

Remember trajectory? One of them was going up, the other down.

Or, would that not fit your #1 WR agenda?

PS: Over 600+ Receiving Yards and 6 TDs from Cedric Wilson Jr. won't be easy to replace either. 

62 players did it

PS: Michael Gallup after an awful ACL injury may never be the same player as once before (ever again).

Bruh, its an ACL. Its no big deal 99% of the time now. 

PS: Didn't you tell me Ezekiel Elliott is now washed up?

He has been for years. One of the ways we can improve our offense is by benching him.

PS: Didn't you tell me Dalton Schultz is nothing CLOSE to a top 5 TE and extremely overrated? 

Good luck with your top 20ish 2022 Offense. 

I dont think I said either of those things, because I never said anything bad about Dalton. What I said is "If you want to say Dalton is top 5, fine, but that just means there isnt many elite TEs in the NFL".

• Like 1