I’m going to say it- draft a qb at 1

Doc Draper

My choice is Willis  but Pickett is also a good option, if the Washington team wants to win- they better draft one of these guys at number 1. 

no one can reasonably expect Wentz to be the answer. He’s a bust at two teams already and the trade paying his ridiculous salary is management malpractice. The only rationale way to look at this is that he’s a one year bridge- as Willis needs a learning year- to keep the ****show now known as the commanders relevant to con people to give them money to go to FedEx. This team needs a qb and Willis is a game changer/ ala Wilson and young, draft the Kid abd win for 10 years or suck like they have since the 90’s, Doc out! 

Edited by Doc Draper
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Doc Draper said:

My choice is Willis  but Pickett is also a good option, if the Washington team wants to win- they better draft one of these guys at number 1. 

no one can reasonably expect Wentz to be the answer. He’s a bust at two teams already and the trade paying his ridiculous salary is management malpractice. The only rationale way to look at this is that he’s a one year bridge- as Willis needs a learning year- to keep the ****show now known as the commanders relevant to con people to give them money to go to FedEx. This team needs a qb and Willis is a game changer/ ala Wilson and young, draft the Kid abd win for 10 years or suck like they have since the 90’s, Doc out! 

Digging it Doc!!! I agree. I’m okay with going BPA but if Willis is there I’d take him

• Like 2

I'm not against drafting a QB with "a" 1st Rd pick. So long it's in the 20's, after one or multiple trade downs to accumulate more draft picks.

But I'm in 95% trade down mode, with Kyle Hamilton being the only player in the draft that makes me pause for 3 seconds......

Then subsequently, still trading down anyways...

He's the only player that we can draft at #11, that won't have me shaking my head & thinking...."mistake".

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

I'm not against drafting a QB with "a" 1st Rd pick. So long it's in the 20's, after one or multiple trade downs to accumulate more draft picks.

But I'm in 95% trade down mode, with Kyle Hamilton being the only player in the draft that makes me pause for 3 seconds......

He's the only player that we can draft at #11, that won't have me shaking my head & thinking...."mistake".

Someone's gotta offer something worthwhile to move down. Let's say it's the Steelers. What's the bare minimum you take to do it?

48 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

21 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Someone's gotta offer something worthwhile to move down. Let's say it's the Steelers. What's the bare minimum you take to do it?

I got you ace. Chiefs trade 29 & 30 for 11 and draft Wilson. Washington walks away with Zion Johnson, G and George Pickens, WR

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

Honestly I would take 20, their 2nd and a 4th…..

I still think there’s a shot Olave could be at 20. Come back and use that 2nd on Chad Muma

39 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I got you ace. Chiefs trade 29 & 30 for 11 and draft Wilson. Washington walks away with Zion Johnson, G and George Pickens, WR

I could see the Cheif’s actually making that trade if there too WR on the board is there at 11

1 hour ago, aceinthehouse said:

If Hamilton or Sauce are there at 11 I'd stay put.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Down to #20?

From #11 to 20, I would probably take their 2nd this yr, or their 3rd this yr & a 3rd in 2023 draft.

Anything more would be great.

I think we have little to no chance of getting an elite qb in this draft. I am still for drafting a QB as matter we should keep drafting a QB every yr until we get it right but not in the first rd especially when you have no elite QB prospects. All of the QB's we have drafted in the 1st round has been a reaches. We trade up to get RG and gave up some draft capital then we drafted Haskins thank god we did not trade any draft capital to get him. But I thing Synder was the one who was so craving Haskins. Neither QB was an elite and when you go back further and look at the QB's we drafted in the first rd it gets even worst. If there is any position we should NOT reach for in the first rd its QB.