The New York šŸˆ J-E-T-S Jets, Jets, JETS sign Kicker: Greg Zuerlein.

DefenseWinsChampionships

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

This Jets propaganda is working. Iā€™m slowly becoming a Jets fan with each title. My brain is absorbing all the information like a sponge.Ā 
Ā 

Jets future AFCE champs with this power move. Greg the leg! Field goal machine!

Hey man, he also said that Derek Barnett is a 10 sack guy. So, ya know, dont lose all your Eagles ties just yet.Ā 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Didnt @ET80Ā just warn you like 2 days for this BS? This isnt a Dolphins thread. You literally made this freaking thread and you dont understand the topic at hand? My god child. Why is this so hard for you?

So just because I create a Jets thread opposing fans can mock and laugh @ the Jets but I can't do the same to the ones mocking and laughing?Ā 

Ā 

4 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

So just because I create a Jets thread opposing fans can mock and laugh @ the Jets but I can't do the same to the ones mocking and laughing?Ā 

Ā 

Why is your go to then to attackĀ other teams? You preach this thick skin that you have but thatā€™s the oppositeĀ 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Ā 

Correct. You can talk about the Jets (primarily) in a Jets thread. If you want to bring up other teams, maybe make it relevant to the thread at hand. Maybe compare kickers. Or talk about how the Cowboys will replace Greg the leg. Not Dolphins playoff wins in 2001, or how the Cowboys lost a terrible LG.Ā 

Ā 

Now do you understand? We shouldnt have to explain it a 14th time.Ā 

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Correct. You can talk about the Jets (primarily) in a Jets thread. If you want to bring up other teams, maybe make it relevant to the thread at hand. Maybe compare kickers. Or talk about how the Cowboys will replace Greg the leg. Not Dolphins playoff wins in 2001, or how the Cowboys lost a terrible LG.Ā 

Ā 

Now do you understand? We shouldnt have to explain it a 14th time.Ā 

You follow me around in order to troll me in each and every thread I post in.Ā 

You're now placed on ignore.Ā 

All you've done is intentionally troll me since I've joined while going out of your way to try and get me banned.Ā 

You can continue to quote me all you like but just know I won't be around to defend myself against you.Ā 

We were warned to ignore one another 2 weeks ago but you haven't stopped. So now I've placed you on ignore.Ā 

Edited by DefenseWinsChampionships

Just now, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

All you've done is intentionally troll me since I've joined while going out of your way to try and get me banned.Ā 

You can continue to quote me all you like but just know I won't be around to defend myself against you.Ā 

I was tagged into this thread (by a mod) homie

1 minute ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

For the love of God, stop bolding every other paragraph.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

It's really not that serious to me.Ā 

Football is just a game I love.Ā 

If fans feel the need to laugh @ the Jets, I like to laugh back in return.Ā 

Ā 

Yeah thatā€™s what it is...

15 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

This Jets propaganda is working. Iā€™m slowly becoming a Jets fan with each title. My brain is absorbing all the information like a sponge.Ā 
Ā 

Jets future AFCE champs with this power move. Greg the leg! Field goal machine!

Ā 

Jake Elliott Career FG% = 84.3%.Ā 

Greg Zuerlein Career FG% = 82.2%.Ā 

Greg Zuerlein = 10/11 in FGs @Ā 90.9% vs. Philadelphia (All-Time).Ā 

You should be happy as an Eagles fan.Ā 

7 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Ā 

Jake Elliott Career FG% = 84.3%.Ā 

Greg Zuerlein Career FG% = 82.2%.Ā 

Greg Zuerlein = 10/11 in FGs @Ā 90.9% vs. Philadelphia (All-Time).Ā 

You should be happy as an Eagles fan.Ā 

I am so happy that the Cowboys are losing HOF players left and right. Itā€™s amazing.Ā 

• Like 4