The New York 🏈 J-E-T-S Jets, Jets, JETS sign Kicker: Greg Zuerlein.

DefenseWinsChampionships

4 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

That's because Joe Douglas has done a very good job throughout FA thus far. 

Please tell me which moves you "didn't like" before you think you can jump down my throat. 

• Because he upgrade our O-Line with a Pro Bowl LG in Laken Tomlinson (who will now feast @ RG). 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQJR3lR-fSdiaHt2QSBMh

• He upgraded our (once) crap TE room not only once but 2x in Tyler Conklin and C.J. Uzomah (and all of a sudden NY has an exciting TE duo for Zach Wilson).

maxresdefault.jpg

• He upgraded our SS position with Jordan Whitehead (who absolutely excells in Zone Coverage) for Robert Saleh's Cover-3 Zone Scheme. 

b7jz6wyox5hlcqgbzqbo.jpg

• He upgraded our CB position with a CB who graded out as top 10 CB last year in D.J. Reed. 

1362619031.0.jpg

He even re-signed our All-Pro KR and very good slot receiver, Braxton Berrios. 

dkkdrzv6no3szmytlvy0

And now Joe Douglas just upgraded our FG/Kickoff position(s) with one of the best Kickers within the game today in Greg Zuerlein. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1HzAOihVEyXPLQFcsilt

Who the heck is your team?

And what types of Fred Agent/Team upgrades have they made in order for you to be excited and fire up about? 

Because our Jets GM (Joe Douglas) is quietly having himself a Free Agency that's absolute 🔥

Nobody wants to jump down your throat. My team is the Broncos. We didn’t sign any Fred Agent. I pointed out a fact that you backed up with this post. And you tried to call me a liar which has also been proven false by this post. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

@Matts4313 tough luck buddy, you lost one of the best field goal kickers in the game. 

I already posted about this. Just didnt think we needed a full thread for a terrible kicker. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Thank you for your continued incompetence, Jets. The man that cost us 3 games against playoff teams, and the #1 overall seed, is now yours. 

Hopefully we get a 7th round comp as icing on the cake. 

34 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Power moves. dude had the strongest leg I’ve ever seen. Shame injuries robbed him. Dude was dynamic af, I remember an insane kick in Chicago he had with crazy wind. It would have been good from 65.. 

61 yarder with wind. 

Wow that's crazy. 

But I wouldn't say injuries have ruined him because over the previous 2 years with Dallas he's got an 82.9% FG Percentage and still out there drilling longs of 56 and 59 yarders. 

45 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

I absolutely love this Greg Zuerlein addition. 

Makes sense. You do love to overhype Cowboys players. I am really happy you guys signed him and hope you gave him a fat contract. 

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Makes sense. You do love to overhype Cowboys players. I am really happy you guys signed him and hope you gave him a fat contract. 

Please don't get me started on Big-D.

Amari Cooper (WR).

Cedric Wilson Jr. (WR).

Connor Williams (LG). 

La'el Collins (RT). 

Randy Gregory (EDGE RUSHER). 

Greg Zuerlein (Kicker).

How many impactful players have you guys even signed in order to fill in your new black holes (who weren't on your NFC East 1st place team and playoff roster from last year)? 

Washed up Dante Fowler Jr. and  Pittsburgh Steelers leftovers @ WR in scrub James Washington? 

My Jets improved and your Cowboys declined (but the Jets real improvements will come throughout the draft behind Joe Douglas and Robert Saleh). 

PS: Thank you for your FG kicker Greg Zuerlein because he's just as good as Nick Folk (who us Jets fans loved from Dallas).

Edited by DefenseWinsChampionships

7 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Jokes on you, the Jets don't get in the endzone often so they'll be going for plenty of field goa-

...Oh. Nevermind.

Aren't you a Miami Dolphins fan who's last playoff win came over 20 years ago back in 2000? 

Jets = 6 Playoff Wins since 2001. 

🐬 = 0 Playoff Wins since 2001. 

So why the Jets jokes? 

Edited by DefenseWinsChampionships

7 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Please don't get me started on Big-D.

Amari Cooper (WR).

Cedric Wilson Jr. (WR).

Connor Williams (LG). 

La'el Collins (RT). 

Randy Gregory (EDGE RUSHER). 

Greg Zuerlein (Kicker).

How many impactful players have you guys even signed in order to fill in your new black holes (who weren't on your NFC East 1st place team and playoff roster from last year)? 

Washed up Dante Fowler Jr. and  Pittsburgh Steelers leftovers @ WR in scrub James Washington? 

My Jets improved and your Cowboys declined (but the Jets real improvements will come throughout the draft behind Joe Douglas and Robert Saleh). 

PS: Thank you for your FG kicker Greg Zuerlein because he's just as good as Nick Folk (who us Jets fans loved from Dallas).

How many impactful players did we lose? 2. Cooper and RG.

How many mediocre/overpaid or scrub players did we lose? The rest.

Is this a thread about Dallas? Or is this a thread about a terrible kicker the Jets signed? You tell me. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Aren't you a Miami Dolphins fan who's last playoff win came over 20 years ago back in 2000? 

Jets = 6 Playoff Wins since 2001. 

🐬 = 0 Playoff Wins since 2001. 

So why the Jets jokes? 

Didnt @ET80 just warn you like 2 days for this BS? This isnt a Dolphins thread. You literally made this freaking thread and you dont understand the topic at hand? My god child. Why is this so hard for you?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Jokes on you, the Jets don't get in the endzone often so they'll be going for plenty of field goa-

...Oh. Nevermind.

Dolphins = 341 Points Scored (😆). 

Jets = 310 Points Scored (🤭). 

Dolphins = 5,219 Offensive Yards (🤭). 

Jets = 5,208 Offensive Yards (😆).

Don't worry man. 

I don't get bothered by Miami Dolphins fans cracking jokes. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Didnt @ET80 just warn you like 2 days for this BS? This isnt a Dolphins thread. You literally made this freaking thread and you dont understand the topic at hand? My god child. Why is this so hard for you?

You guys keep giving him attention(not saying you only)…it’s all for attention.

• Like 2