Eagles Sign Kyzir White

Ragnarok

While I am no Eagles or Chargers fan, I homer Kyzir from BDL.  That said, a 1 year 5 mil deal for him seems like a steal.  He has improved every year for the Chargers after converting from safety to LB and was very very good last year.

Awesome signing by the Iggles.

He's worth around 8-10Mil, so yeah, complete steal.

He's very physical with some good instincts, and had a great year. Only problem is he seems to disappear for stretches, not because of a lack of effort, but because he's not that block shedding, physical freak, speedy guy. He's a good not great player, and at that price point, he's absolutely going to play above his pay grade.

Everyone is upset we didn't bring him back, which proves how much Staley values ILBers.

• Like 3

Anything is an upgrade for the Eagles at LB, let's be real. However the more I hear people talk about White, the more I like the signing.

Just hope it doesn't completely dismissed Llyod or Dean being drafted. I'd rather add one of them to White , cut several useless scrubs already on the roster and start fresh TBH.

12 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Chargers’ fan(s) give me the skinny on this guy 

He started out promising during his rookie season and then got mired by injuries. He had his best season last year under Staley. And Staley decided that $5million was too much to keep him. So I don’t know anymore 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Xenos
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Xenos said:

He started out promising during his rookie season and then got mired by injuries. He had his best season last year under Staley. And Staley decided that $5million was too much to keep him. So I don’t know anymore 🤷‍♂️

I was hoping we would sign him. 

Kyzir White was someone I was hoping the Eagles would target so I'm pretty pleased with this signing. It also helps to hear what Chargers fans have said about White which has been a lot of positivity about his abilities. 1 year 5 million in max value (guaranteed money is less than that) appears to be an excellent bargain on the Eagles part.