2022 Academy Awards

Broncofan

Greatest year ever.   Deserves its own thread.  Holy ****.

Gotta say Chris Rock gets an Emmy nomination for Best Performance in a Variety Show for those 30 secs alone after the punch (not staged IMO).

Edited by Broncofan

Gonna get heat for this but Jada turned Will into a meme about that entanglement jaunt. He also laughed at the joke before I guess he noticed Jadas reaction. He’s just as bad, and I’ve been a Will fan my entire life.

Also, he doesn’t look any better now. Chris ate that.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Gonna get heat for this but Jada turned Will into a meme about that entanglement jaunt. He also laughed at the joke before I guess he noticed Jadas reaction. He’s just as bad, and I’ve been a Will fan my entire life.

I said the the same thing. Like, he went from laughing to smacking Chris rock in like 25 seconds. Jada was clearly unhappy with it, but damn, Rock is a comedian, roasting people is kind of what they do. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

FWIW, it was an open palm, so a slap.  

Still, Rock gets kudos for his performance post-slap.   Execs won't do it, but automatic Emmy Win there for Variety Show performance.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

100% this. Jada created all of this nonsense.

And yeah, Will was definitely laughing.