2022 Academy Awards

Broncofan

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Well if you have Bottomed our Test, usually your energy is near zero… and you feel completely lethargic. So that’s another thing to consider.

Yes lethargic, less motivation, no libido.

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

But yeah, I think we both made our points. Original point being women are naturally more sensitive than men due to hormones, which is true. And the latter part of my post being unnecessary to the overall point. And I didn’t think the comment was sexist because of that. 

Yea my sexist post was a joke anyway.

28 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Two jokes after the slap that would of made Rock a legend:

”That’s going to go down as the biggest entanglement in television history”

”I’m gonna feel that slap all the way until August”

He wanted to say something he mumbled “or I could”????

3 hours ago, Manny/Patrick said:

He wanted to say something he mumbled “or I could”????

I’m sure the jokes were on his mind but he took the professional highroad which I respect. It must of been VERY tempting to say those jokes and completely embarrass him and he resisted that temptation. 

I’m sure he’s coming up with a bunch of Will Smith jokes as we speak though. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I’m sure the jokes were on his mind but he took the professional highroad which I respect. It must of been VERY tempting to say those jokes and completely embarrass him and he resisted that temptation. 

I’m sure he’s coming up with a bunch of Will Smith jokes as we speak though. 

I agree Chris Rock easily has the mind/wit to go after him, but in that moment it would likely have made the situation even more awkward. He handled it perfectly.

His tour is going to be amazing and I am sure there is going to be some great material from this. 

22 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol. I ain’t had hair on my head for 17 years.

Jada Smith is a sensitive witch, and Will is a… Well, it’s been said often enough what he is.

Jada is also a Black woman who also has to deal with a lot of the racial bias that comes towards her and her hair. So no, I don’t think she’s a sensitive witch. She was right to be upset at what seemed like an innocent joke to the casual viewer. Will’s actions, on the other hand, were his to own and rightfully condemned.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phinsesq said:

I agree Chris Rock easily has the mind/wit to go after him, but in that moment it would likely have made the situation even more awkward. He handled it perfectly.

His tour is going to be amazing and I am sure there is going to be some great material from this. 

Apparently he went to the back and said that's the only time you get hit by Muhammad Ali and it doesn't leave a scratch.

50 minutes ago, Xenos said:

Jada is also a Black woman who also has to deal with a lot of the racial bias that comes towards her and her hair. So no, I don’t think she’s a sensitive witch. She was right to be upset at what seemed like an innocent joke to the casual viewer. Will’s actions, on the other hand, were his to own and rightfully condemned.

Lol. So being called a Nazi all throughout high school because I didn’t have hair on my head isn’t racial bias? She shaved her head. She made that decision. Alopecia does not cause that haircut. That was an active, conscious decision to shave her head in that particular style.

She has alopecia aratrea. It’s treatable.  Especially with her money.

I have every right to call her sensitive when I’ve taken the jokes for 17 years.

She’s sensitive. It has nothing to do with race. Sensitivity is indiscriminate of race, and she’s sensitive.

12 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol. So being called a Nazi all throughout high school because I didn’t have hair on my head isn’t racial bias? She shaved her head. She made that decision. Alopecia does not cause that haircut. That was an active, conscious decision to shave her head in that particular style.

I have every right to call her sensitive when I’ve taken the jokes for 17 years.

She’s sensitive. It has nothing to do with race. Sensitivity is indiscriminate of race, and she’s sensitive.

You would think that taking the joke for 17 years would make you more empathetic. But no, it seemed to have the opposite effect unfortunately.

And it’s not exclusively about her. It’s about the racial bias that happen to Black women and their hair. Chris Rock got a lot of grief because he should know this. In fact, he even made a documentary raising awareness about it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Hey man. Being called a Nazi based off appearance isn’t a good thing. And honestly doesn’t give anyone the right to make jokes at someone’s physical appearance.

Be the better man & end the verbal harassment loop, rather than feeding into it & letting it grow.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Glen said:

Hey man. Being called a Nazi based off appearance isn’t a good thing. And honestly doesn’t give anyone the right to make jokes at someone’s physical appearance.

Be the better man & end the verbal harassment loop, rather than feeding into it & letting it grow.

Season 6 Beer GIF by Superstore

• Like 1