2022 Academy Awards

Broncofan

Was wild watching it live. Who knows if Chris knew about the Alopecia stuff, but even so it was a joke. 

Will giving performance of his life tryin to spin that in his acceptance speech into a positive. Venus and Serena looked like they were in shock, uncomfortable or just pissed under the surface.

• Like 1

Lol. Jada has alopecia, not alopecia totalis. It's considerably treatable, she's a sensitive witch, Will Smith is a sensitive rhyme, and if I was Will Smith I would not be able to show my face in public again.

Also, everybody knows Will Smith was only given the Oscar so he wouldn't cry his heart out again like the last time when he didn't get nominated and literally every time he loses something.

He's a girl, he's overrated, and he belongs in action/sci fi movies.

He's not special.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol. Jada has alopecia, not alopecia totalis. It's considerably treatable

I too have alopecia. Usually in my beard. I go in once in a while, get the shots needed for it, and eventually it comes back. It can be a little awkward sometimes depending on the spot, but is it worth walking on stage on national television to slap someone over? No. 

the joke wasn't that funny or even that bad. It's a joke that 99.99% of the time i would've forgotten about 5 minutes later.

Instead, here we are debating about whether jokes that mention someone landing a major movie role since the main character is build is taking comedy too far or not. Like what the actual F are we doing here?

6 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

the joke wasn't that funny or even that bad. It's a joke that 99.99% of the time i would've forgotten about 5 minutes later.

Instead, here we are debating about whether jokes that mention someone landing a major movie role since the main character is build is taking comedy too far or not. Like what the actual F are we doing here?

Is there really a debate? Will is an insecure loser who let's people half his age bang his wife, can't take a joke, and then preaches he's about love and being a protector. Dude didn't even understand the line Denzel told him that he quoted. Defending him is a losing take.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

I too have alopecia. Usually in my beard. I go in once in a while, get the shots needed for it, and eventually it comes back. It can be a little awkward sometimes depending on the spot, but is it worth walking on stage on national television to slap someone over? No. 

Lol. I ain’t had hair on my head for 17 years.

Jada Smith is a sensitive witch, and Will is a… Well, it’s been said often enough what he is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bullet Club said:

Is there really a debate? Will is an insecure loser who let's people half his age bang his wife, can't take a joke, and then preaches he's about love and being a protector. Dude didn't even understand the line Denzel told him that he quoted. Defending him is a losing take.

Yeah there is, apparently. I woke up to 17 Twitter notifications of people saying that Chris Rock was partially at fault because of the joke he made and that making fun of someone's disability crossed a huge line.

6 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Yeah there is, apparently. I woke up to 17 Twitter notifications of people saying that Chris Rock was partially at fault because of the joke he made and that making fun of someone's disability crossed a huge line.

Yikes

• Like 1