GDT - Week 10: Minnesota Sheep vs. Washington Redskins

Ghostnote

3 hours ago, Doc Draper said:

CzAbe on gruden and Zimmer-  “we didn’t get the good one, we got the paste eater”

BMitch- speaking about why we aren’t using Thompson the right way and need to on the Minn outside backers- “for once can we create some plays to exploit a mis-match instead of running the same old plays”

everybody is starting not only to see it but to talk about it. 

To be fair, Zimmer didn't take over a dumpster fire owned by one of the leagues worst and most stubborn owners. Not to mention, Zimmer isn't dealing with Bruce Allen. 

I wouldn't be heartbroken if this organization moved on from Jay just for a fresh start but let's not act like Jay and Zim have been thrown into similar situations. 

At least the Raiders fans could point to things Al Davis did that were positive for their franchise before he became old and crotchety. Those of us who are old enough to remember see nothing but wasteland. The younger generation doesn't know any different and there is nothing we can point to in order to say "hey, at least Snyder did this years ago."

13 hours ago, lavar703 said:

To be fair, Zimmer didn't take over a dumpster fire owned by one of the leagues worst and most stubborn owners. Not to mention, Zimmer isn't dealing with Bruce Allen. 

I wouldn't be heartbroken if this organization moved on from Jay just for a fresh start but let's not act like Jay and Zim have been thrown into similar situations. 

There both good but zimmer at 6-2 with kennum is impressive the worst move the Vikings have done was trade picks for Bradford .

3 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

So Arthur jones on IR now but !! great news Brandon banks and Maurice Harris are active !!

Arthur got what, 3 quarters before someone stuck a needle through his voodoo doll? Too bad but he's never been the healthiest of guys either.
Skins tried various combo's on the inside; the best looked like Jones & McClain. Granted they're short of options but Hood & McGee on the inside should be avoided. Hood plays well from the end, he's just not an interior guy. 

So, looks like Ioannidis is out & the rest of the team is questionable?

13 minutes ago, SeattleSkin said:

Arthur got what, 3 quarters before someone stuck a needle through his voodoo doll? Too bad but he's never been the healthiest of guys either.
Skins tried various combo's on the inside; the best looked like Jones & McClain. Granted they're short of options but Hood & McGee on the inside should be avoided. Hood plays well from the end, he's just not an interior guy. 

So, looks like Ioannidis is out & the rest of the team is questionable?

Yes but I fully expect us to win.

this game I see one of our OL men starting and with no rain or anything Kirk should play better .

i do see schreff and Crowder playing . I want Harris to see Loren action I tdully believe he could be the #2 with playing time he was clutch last year on third downs

Archived