Snyder is Back

MKnight82

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-daniel-snyder-resumed-day-161732401.html 

Earlier this week, NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said that Washington Commanders owner Daniel Snyder continues to not be involved with day-to-day operations of the team. The Washington Times has since offered up a report to the contrary.

According to Matthew Paras of the Times, and this is the exact quote, “According to a highly-placed source familiar with the team’s situation, has resumed his day-to-day role with the Commanders.”

That’s a bold claim. It’s a broad claim. And there’s more.

The source told the Times that “Snyder has no restrictions on what he can and can’t do in overseeing the franchise.” For example, the source says Snyder was “heavily involved” in the discussions that culminated in the trade for quarterback Carson Wentz.

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-daniel-snyder-resumed-day-161732401.html 

Earlier this week, NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said that Washington Commanders owner Daniel Snyder continues to not be involved with day-to-day operations of the team. The Washington Times has since offered up a report to the contrary.

According to Matthew Paras of the Times, and this is the exact quote, “According to a highly-placed source familiar with the team’s situation, has resumed his day-to-day role with the Commanders.”

That’s a bold claim. It’s a broad claim. And there’s more.

The source told the Times that “Snyder has no restrictions on what he can and can’t do in overseeing the franchise.” For example, the source says Snyder was “heavily involved” in the discussions that culminated in the trade for quarterback Carson Wentz.

There is clearly a target on Dans spot in this league. The media push on this guy is honestly in pretty sure he will be selling. As much as we all say the NFL doesn’t care about what he does it def has seemed with all the contradicting reports on everything pertaining to this man I’m pretty sure the pro get him the heck out crew I think we’re getting this sooner then later.

All we can hope for is the next owner can be a actual competent and decent human being who actually cares about this fanbase. But until there’s some real bombshell announcement we all have to stay in football’s dungeon of having hope until whatever has to come out that makes enough enough.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Like I said before and I stick to it, it’s only a matter of time. He won’t be the owner of the team by the start of the 2023 season. 

I completely agree and honestly I can’t believe it but too much media dump on him. The NFL already knows our attendance is low. They are putting this out so fed ex is a ghost town this season. They are using the media to impact every level. Sponsors leaving ultimately the NFL is going to say that the lost and unrecouped revenue is the reason he will be forced to sell. And if these markers they need don’t hit they always have the investigation into wherever it takes them that they will publicly shame him this time. If need be when they recommend for him to get out before the rest goes public before he can still salvage as high of value as he could at that point.

I think this era will be over soon. And while fans will embrace a new owner simply just because it’s not Dan; this team will still have to win to be able to achieve its desired stadium and complex which I believe will get green lighted as soon as these states are dealing with whoever ends up with the franchise

I have been rather quiet on Synder here on this board but how many winning seasons have we had since Synder toke over this team. He said he would never change the Redskin name. I remember back in the old days we a large amount of fanatical supportors. Fed Ex field  now  has more of the opposition fans at our home games than Redskin fans (that what they will always be to be). We had a proud history. But no more and there is no end in sight and to me the new uniforms has no appeal to me. Is the incompetence b/c of money. Whatever it is IT SUCKS. These are the issues that I have ponder many times over the last 5 to 6 yrs. Players will not entertain the thought of playing for our team. Synder Sexual harassment allegations. This is horribel stuff and in the end is dam right bad business. As much as I dislike Jerry Jones he always for the most part puts a good football team the field. You put Kraft there also the more I think about it and there a few more. When will it stop.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 4209 said:

I have been rather quiet on Synder here on this board but how many winning seasons have we had since Synder toke over this team. He said he would never change the Redskin name. I remember back in the old days we a large amount of fanatical supportors. Fed Ex field  now  has more of the opposition fans at our home games than Redskin fans (that what they will always be to be). We had a proud history. But no more and there is no end in sight and to me the new uniforms has no appeal to me. Is the incompetence b/c of money. Whatever it is IT SUCKS. These are the issues that I have ponder many times over the last 5 to 6 yrs. Players will not entertain the thought of playing for our team. Synder Sexual harassment allegations. This is horribel stuff and in the end is dam right bad business. As much as I dislike Jerry Jones he always for the most part puts a good football team the field. You put Kraft there also the more I think about it and there a few more. When will it stop.

We’ve had 6 winning seasons in the 22 seasons that Snyder has been owner. The first one In 99 is hard to give to him bc he wasn’t really owner as the team was built by Casserly & Norv before Dan was the owner but, technically Dan did become owner in 1999. We’ve only won 2 playoff games in that time, one in the 99 season and one in the 05 season.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Troublez said:

I don't think Snyder keeps this team much longer. If this is true, it provides the NFL with grounds to correct the biggest mistake they have ever made. 

snyder has more lives then a black cat on Halloween

10 hours ago, Troublez said:

I don't think Snyder keeps this team much longer. If this is true, it provides the NFL with grounds to correct the biggest mistake they have ever made. 

I agree, if Snyder wants to tank his own franchise I’m sure 31 other guys don’t really care that much. When he starts trying to play them for fools and go into their pockets, that changes the equation.