32 Team Mock Draft (Selected Perrion Winfrey at 49)

KingOfNewYork

I'm in a 32 team mock draft over on the GMMD board, not sure we're doing FFMD this year so I'll keep you guys up to date with the progress I'm making. If anyone wants to add any input please reply to this thread or DM me any ideas. You can follow the draft board at this link, it should work for everyone. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OLMlGiRDQv4MamH0uyFRp_2RarzmDWQoXC2ztr5w37c/edit#gid=1177407507

First pick was Evan Neal to JAX, Hutchinson went to DET, Hamilton went to HOU

Obviously didn't need much time to think about who I was going to pick. 

On 4/7/2022 at 10:34 PM, KingOfNewYork said:

With the 4th pick in the 2022 NFL Draft

The New York Jets select

Kayvon Thibodeaux, EDGE, Oregon 0287

6'4 254 

KT.jpg

Kayvon is an explosive athlete on the field with an amazing ability to put pressure on opposing linemen and Quarterbacks. Phenomenal instincts, great against the run and an explosive first step and amazing bend off the EDGE create the perfect 4-3 Defensive End. Do not underestimate his ability in space either, he can drop into a hook or flat and cover a back in short areas. Pairing with Quinnen Williams, John Franklin-Myers, Carl Lawson, Jacob Martin, Solomon Thomas, Bryce Huff and Sheldon Rankins the New York Jets defensive line will look to reek havoc on opposing offenses. 

All Gas, No Brake

@ny92mike is on the clock.

Edited by KingOfNewYork
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, KimuraGod said:

Perfect so far. Let me know what your thinking moving forward as I’d love to assist 👊🏼

Kinda playing the board early and balancing a BPA with need. Douglas did a good job filling holes in FA and getting Kayvon plugged the hole at EDGE. 

3 minutes ago, Sapo28 said:

Cross at 10 is intriguing but probably best WR..London.. but you seem to be unwavering for Jameson. Not a bad position to be in if it plays out this way. 

Was talking about moving down but we were at a 99 point difference value wise, I tried to close to the gap but couldn't. 

I'd put it up to vote if guys were around between London and Jameson. 

On 4/7/2022 at 10:34 PM, KingOfNewYork said:

With the 10th pick in the 2022 NFL Draft

The New York Jets select

Jameson Williams, WR, Alabama 0236

6'2 180

Jameson.jpg 

Jameson is the clear and away #1 receiving prospect in the draft. The ACL injury is not what it used to be ad his explosion and versatility was too good to pass up. His ability to win short, intermediate and deep and breakaway speed combined with toughness and great character and work ethic make him an amazing addition to our organization. Jameson, Elijah Moore, Corey Davis, Braxton Berrios and Denzel Mims form a potent receiving attack for second year Quarterback and Captain Zach Wilson. Welcome to New York Jameson. 

All Gas, No Brake

@Trentwannabe is OTC boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

5 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:
On 4/7/2022 at 9:34 PM, KingOfNewYork said:

With the 10th pick in the 2022 NFL Draft

The New York Jets select

Jameson Williams, WR, Alabama 0236

6'2 180

Jameson.jpg 

Jameson is the clear and away #1 receiving prospect in the draft. The ACL injury is not what it used to be ad his explosion and versatility was too good to pass up. His ability to win short, intermediate and deep and breakaway speed combined with toughness and great character and work ethic make him an amazing addition to our organization. Jameson, Elijah Moore, Corey Davis, Braxton Berrios and Denzel Mims form a potent receiving attack for second year Quarterback and Captain Zach Wilson. Welcome to New York Jameson. 

All Gas, No Brake

@Trentwannabe is OTC boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Expand  

Ideal draft for me through 2 picks