Eagles GM Mock War Room- 7.259 Zonovan Knight RB NCSU

EaglesPeteC

28 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Got the 2 5th Round picks coming up soon. Here is who I am deciding between

1. Damone Clark LB- he is going to miss his rookie year but was a 2nd round LB all day before he had to have spinal fusion surgery. He is supposed to be fine after that. I think he's be a huge get at a big discount at this point.  I wanted Beavers or Jackson who just went off the board. 

2. Matt Azaria P- go the the the best punter prospect to come out in a few years.

3. Matthew Butler DT- lacks length and size but is a gap shooting roational DT who could be really good depth

4. One of the following RB's- Brian Robinson, Pierre Strong, Jerome Ford

My feel like I'm going to go Clark and if he is not there Azaria and then come back for the 2nd pick and get either the Punter or an RB.

Clark is the easy pick here. Redshirt him.

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

1. Damone Clark LB- he is going to miss his rookie year but was a 2nd round LB all day before he had to have spinal fusion surgery. He is supposed to be fine after that. I think he's be a huge get at a big discount at this point.  I wanted Beavers or Jackson who just went off the board. 

Pass. We just drafted Ross. We can't take 2 risks like that. Clark won't even play this year.

11 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Pass. We just drafted Ross. We can't take 2 risks like that. Clark won't even play this year.

Go for home runs. All rookies likely aren’t making the team. Redshirt him and it’s like you got an extra 2nd or 3rd pick next year 

22 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Go for home runs. All rookies likely aren’t making the team. Redshirt him and it’s like you got an extra 2nd or 3rd pick next year 

Araiza definitely would make the team.

Edit: Also FWIW, Dane Brugler in his 7th round mock he just posted with intel he's hearing from around the league has Damone Clark going in the 7th.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

6 picks until I am back on the clock with Araiza, Butler, Strong, Robinson Ford and Alleigier all on the board.

So we'll get our P a between the tackles back or another DT before our 2 late 7th round picks 

??? Butler
Carson Strong?
??? Robinson
Jerome Ford?

I do like me some Jerome Ford.

Take a RB Strong or Ford are both good. I'm partial to Ford, but I know you like Pierre. 

Miles is in the last year of his deal, and let's be real, we aren't resigning him. Both of those guys should've been picked by now.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Take a RB Strong or Ford are both good. I'm partial to Ford, but I know you like Pierre. 

Miles is in the last year of his deal, and let's be real, we aren't resigning him. Both of those guys should've been picked by now.

One pick until me, I'm probably taking the punter unless the Saints take him. RB's are easy to find. Although I do like Strong a lot though

18 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Ladies, we have a punter

I know it's a running joke now but in all seriousness,  I'd be shocked if this kid isn't All Pro for numerous years.

Kickoffs, FG and Punts. I just don't want him in the NFCE (Giants) if in real life we don't draft him.

Way and Anger is enough.

Edited by Nabbs4u