124-

131-

154-

156-

162-

166-

186-

237-

We're not gonna draft 12 players most likely so what kind of package would it take to move up into the 60's/70's for a  Muma, Metchie,  Bell, Cook?  

2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

He’s not that good tho, a 5th sure

He's pretty good. Not as consistent as you'd like but give them fact that the Eagles currently would start Quez and Pascal next to Devonta, Robby is a massive upgrade

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I would’ve went Quay Walker.

Quay was next on my board but

1. K. White, Edwards and Taylor > Harris, Epps and Wallace

2. There are lots more LB's I'd be happy with in the 3rd or 4th. It is a pretty deep class

3. There is only 1 safety after Pitre that I would be comfortable actually competing to start year 1 and that is Nick Cross. I would doubt he makes it to 101

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

2. There are lots more LB's I'd be happy with in the 3rd or 4th. It is a pretty deep class

Pretty sure that's been Howies sentiments exactly. Get the best LB available.  That doesn't occur, get the next. So on, so on! 

That's why we've sucked at LB for over a decade! That mentality.  

20 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

1. K. White, Edwards and Taylor > Harris, Epps and Wallace

This is fair, but only slightly.

We don’t really have a 3rd round pick cause you traded it. Our pick is gonna be 101 I thought? That’s basically an early 4th round pick. Linebacker kinda falls off around then, but who knows maybe somebody falls to 101.

3. There is only 1 safety after Pitre that I would be comfortable actually competing to start year 1 and that is Nick Cross. I would doubt he makes it to 101

That’s fair. I just would have Quay as the higher ranked player and would go BPA. He has the size and thumping TJ has, but with so much more athleticism. I think his ceiling as a player is a little higher than Pitre, but both play kinda devalued positions.

I’m not even sure if Gannon would use Pitre enough to his strengths and as a chess piece of sorts. We already have Maddox as our slot corner and a bunch of slot types on the roster. Pitre does good work in the box too, but what are we expecting him to come in here and do year 1? Is he playing more on the back end in 2 high opposite Harris or Epps. Both of them are better at coming up against the run than covering deep. Epps was fantastic against the run this past year even.

Would Quay win the job from TJ Edwards year 1 as the MIKE? Maybe? I don’t know. It’s hard to say. TJ is a very heady player and the NFL game has already slowed down for him, but his limitations are his limitations. He’s not gonna become a great athlete like Quay. I think Walker has a lot of upside. Still a work in progress instincts wise, but I like the play Nick Rallis was able to get out of a very sub par LB room so give the kid a stud athlete that can kick *** and let the young boy get to work. 😂

Nah, but seriously Pitre would be right there as far as options with Walker for me too. I think he probably impacts the Eagles more year 1. Both would help on special teams units.