Eagles GM Mock War Room- 7.259 Zonovan Knight RB NCSU

EaglesPeteC

30 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

4th and a 6th for Dillard seems relatively fair. If we could trade him for a third he would likely have been shipped already, but maybe I am wrong. 

My guess is they might be getting a 2023 3rd offer at most. But yeah it’s fair, especially in a fan mock where he’d usually be discounted.

4 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Oh I also traded Reagor to the Bears for a 6th. Probably shouldn't of done that but I didn't want to look at my biggest shame on the roster anymore lol 

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We go down with the ship!!!

Also, haven't you seen him posting on his IG stories like every day this offseason about him working out / running routes? 

I can't blame him lol. His career is in the balance. I'd be training my butt off to try and get a decent contract some day. You don't want that rookie deal to be the most you made, especially when you're someone like Reagor who buys expensive **** from the looks of it and probably doesn't spend his money well. 

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

4th and a 6th for Dillard seems relatively fair. If we could trade him for a third he would likely have been shipped already, but maybe I am wrong. 

I mean I guess a 4th and 6th is fair, but I'm not sure Howie is accepting that. I think we could get more. I think he becomes a more attractive option when a team misses out on the top tackles they wanted to target or someone gets injured in OTAs, minicamp, or training camp even. 

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We go down with the ship!!!

Also, haven't you seen him posting on his IG stories like every day this offseason about him working out / running routes? 

I can't blame him lol. His career is in the balance. I'd be training my butt off to try and get a decent contract some day. You don't want that rookie deal to be the most you made, especially when you're someone like Reagor who buys expensive **** from the looks of it and probably doesn't spend his money well. 

All the athletes that feel the need to post every workout they do and accompany an inspirational saying is a scrub.