Do you know enough to give up on Deshone Kizer?

brownie man

Do you know enough right now to say its time to move on from Kizer?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Do you know enough to say its time to move on from Deshone?

• Yes I know enough he will not be a franchise QB in Cleveland ever
    • I will decide after he has more time
    • I will decide after I see him with a better supporting cast
    • I am sticking with him for the forseeable future

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Haven't seen him in months ;)

Yeah, sorry about that.  He told me he had to block you because you were not delivering upper echelon takes.  Dizzy also said that he would have to do the majority of his online content consumption through a subscription to my vlog.

Seriously, though...where'd that dude go?  He took all those lumps & then disappeared just when he was all settled in to the family.

58 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

You thinking they're the same dude just playing good cop/bad cop too huh?

They (he) aint getting anything past us.

21 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

You thinking they're the same dude just playing good cop/bad cop too huh?

They (he) aint getting anything past us.

20 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Oops didn't realize I already posted that

This is some fine posting, Sir.

19 hours ago, Kathouse Sticks said:

Look, I'm not here to argue.  I'm a Browns fan.  Everyone has an opinion.  Mine happens to be different than yours.  Yours is definitely much better than mine.  Why else would you be making the picks on draft day?  You're not?  That's what I thought.  Please post your opinions and refrain from referring to "idiotic posts" okay?  It's an opinion.  Now for the fact.  We ain't talking about Howie Roseman. We talking about Sashi.   Not Howie.  We talking about Sashi.  And my opinion is, the difference makers that you refer to, while they might be nice pieces, where are we?  Pryor is gone.  Gee, we won the negotiation, but lost the player.  That was smart lawyering.  And that receiving corp?  Come on.  You've seen the drops, haven't you?  And that Groza Award winning kicker we kept over Parkey?  That move looks pretty good, too.  He can make all the 'great' trades he wants, but at some point we have to have top tier talent, and the front office doesn't know what it looks like, and that's the biggest problem.  You think Parcells or Cowher could win with this roster?  My original opinion was that we could have won perhaps four games with better QB play.  Did Hue figure into some of that?  Perhaps, but not ALL of it.  My opinion is that we need a true NFL talent guy in here to run the draft and player acquisition.  Whether you agree with that or not, I don't care.  Just post your opinions politely.  GO BROWNS!

You can have all the opinion you want.  I can be as impolite as I want, within the rules of the forum, informing you of how wrong your opinion is.  Welcome to FF.  Wear a helmet, hold a hand.

A true NFL guy, a QB guru even, gave us Brandon Weeden.  So excuse me if I think that opinion is idiotic.

I implore you to go back to Hue's introductory press conference, and also the postmortem press conference after last year.  Both times, and many other times, you have ownership and management gushing over Hue Jackson's ability to identify, evaluate and develop QBs.  All the while Hue smugly smiling drinking it all in, nodding in agreement.

Hue is the true NFL talent guy we hired.  He has failed.

Don't believe me? Ask his buddy Mike Silver.

"He gets to decide, brother.  Sorry."

I get that you want to kill the FO for whiffing on 4th round WRs.  But if you do that, you must acknowledge that you are killing the front office for picks that rarely make an NFL team.  The fact that Louis and Higgins are still on the roster just speaks to the bare cupboards that were here after 2014 when Sashi took over.  They were bare at every position.  WR is just the one that has not addressed to the extent that others have.  Other positions that would not have been able to have been filled without multiple trades executed by a man who you want to dismiss because he didn't fill 50 holes in 2 offseasons.

The biggest hole to be filled, QB, could have been filled if Hue thought Wentz was worth the pick at 2.  He didnt, as clearly stated above, so here we are.  Deceived by a fraud, and coached into an oblivion of losses.  

If you fail to see that, then your opinion is based on an uneducated stance, and subject to ridicule.  Do better.

Archived