The 2022 Mega Offseason Workout/OTA/Training Camp Thread

RaidersAreOne

This is an excellent chance for Farrell to take that starting job as the NT. They’re barely paying Hankins anything and only has a 1 year deal. I bet they wouldn’t mind Farrell actually starting if he shows he can perform. Maybe Nichols doesn’t miss any game time but his loss would be worse then Hankins imo. Just do to not having anyone on the roster who could step in for him. Butler hasn’t seen a QB up close and personal in two years. The pass rush from the DTs is very concerning at the moment. Just puts so much more pressure on Crosby and Jones on the edges. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

So much for that, but feels like he could have been on the out if he didn’t take less money 

So does this boost our cap space past 22 million? I think they’re clearing up space for a few things and I hope Suh is one of them. 

15 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

So much for that, but feels like he could have been on the out if he didn’t take less money 

another nice under the radar move. Good was going be an average starter, but he is a great depth player. He can sub at either guard/tackle. Save 2.7m from this move, and another 2m from Leavitt. Close to 5m saved from these 2 moves