The 2022 Mega Offseason Workout/OTA/Training Camp Thread

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

I've always been too cheap for online lol. I didn't have home WiFi until my job paid for it lol. 

Alas, I'm usually waaaay too busy to actually pick up the controllers anymore. I did start falling asleep to a RDR playthrough stream though. Definitely wish I had more free time ☹️

I actually like playing monopoly and poker online but that’s it. If I play madden or 2k I’m just simming so I can do the draft features 

On 6/15/2022 at 3:01 PM, Devilshark69 said:

How many on here remember Madden being on sega genesis ? Joe Montana talking football? Show of hands? The first madden didn’t even have a year, I think the next year did.... madden ‘92 I think. And yes I have a friend who was talking about drafting vick, I told him stay away cuz he was on the cover, he called me a week later after Vick broke his leg..... shortly thereafter people started talking about the “madden curse”  Faulk, George, McNair and culpepper had all gone down, I noticed a trend.... lmao! True story!

Haha I remember Madden on Sega Megadrive. They didn't have an NFL license then so you just had numbers and teams like New Jersey (NY Jets), Oakland and Los Angeles. Detroit #20 was awesome.........Barry Sanders 😀 The booklet had the player ratings in if I recall 😂

On 6/16/2022 at 7:30 AM, Devilshark69 said:

Madden and mlb the show for me (loves me some home run derby! Lol!) but I won’t buy new, not when you can get it a yr later at GameStop for like 5 buck. Fallout, Conan exiles , elder scrolls and rdr for me. Lol

I freaking love RDR2.  I've been playing it a lot recently.  I love stealing carriages and playing blackjack/texas hold 'em.  I'm playing through the story line for like the third time and decided to look up different things you can do during game play that may not come up if you just focus on the main story line.  Super fun game.  Always something new to do.

Wish there wasn’t an exclusive license and we had more video game choices. I’m sure Madden is great for some people but in my sports games I prefer to be submerged in Franchise Mode with rich features and a very deep mode/experience. Madden has had the worst Franchise Mode of any sports game in the PS3/PS4/PS5 era. Great Franchise Mode on PS2, ages ago. 

I still will play Madden though cause football video games are like the only game I play. Not much of a gamer. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

On 6/22/2022 at 9:57 PM, BayRaider said:

Wish there wasn’t an exclusive license and we had more video game choices. I’m sure Madden is great for some people but in my sports games I prefer to be submerged in Franchise Mode with rich features and a very deep mode/experience. Madden has had the worst Franchise Mode of any sports game in the PS3/PS4/PS5 era. Great Franchise Mode on PS2, ages ago. 

I still will play Madden though cause football video games are like the only game I play. Not much of a gamer. 

MUT destroyed Madden because all of their focus and energy went into that mode so they could continue to milk the game with micro-transactions instead of focusing on gameplay or improving offline modes. It's still insane to me that PS2 literally had more features within franchise mode than the PS5 does. I loved the NCAA football game growing up but I'm sure it will just be Madden repackaged with minimal build a program features.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...