CB Joseph under investigation?

textaz03

41 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Is there a recent comparable situation anywhere in the league? I’m drawing a blank.

I agree he’ll be suspended, because a Cowboy, 100%. Feels like it’d be 50/50 for another team, though, if he is never charged.

I can't think of anything right off the bat. 

13 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Him not getting arrested it telling. 

Either the cops told him talk or you will be charged or he’s involved and is going to take a plea deal. Either way i don’t want somebody who is involved in a murder on my football team. The fact that he was in the car when the bullets were fired to kill a man is enough for me to say goodbye. 

• Like 1

https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/10032888-report-cowboys-kelvin-joseph-not-facing-charges-in-connection-to-murder-2-arrested.amp.html

Report: Cowboys' Kelvin Joseph Not Facing Charges in Connection to Murder; 2 Arrested

MIKE CHIARI
APRIL 16, 2022

Dallas Cowboys cornerback Kelvin Joseph is reportedly not facing charges in relation to a fatal shooting outside a bar in Dallas last month.

46 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

He may not be criminally charged. My guess is he’s been in contact with PD from the start of the investigation. But I’m willing to bet that Goodell well definitely suspend him for violating the Personal Conduct Policy