Which uniforms are the nicest and the ugliest?

Championshiporbust

2 hours ago, Mr Bad Example said:

Green Bay's color combo is meh, and overall the uni design is flat....but it's iconic and old-school enough that even though on a pure aesthetic level it isn't that great, it brings enough positive baggage with it that it convinces a lot of people that it IS a great uniform. 

I like the G logo and the green color but the gold?  It looks like mustard to me (I might now be banned from the Packers' sub forum from now on 😉).

41 minutes ago, Pugger said:

I like the G logo and the green color but the gold?  It looks like mustard to me (I might now be banned from the Packers' sub forum from now on 😉).

Perhaps it's just because of the technology used to capture the visuals but it seems like the 90's uniforms (and perhaps earlier, idk) were darker and more saturated. In the Rodgers era, they seem to be more highlighter yellow. Am I off?

5 hours ago, Duluther said:

Perhaps it's just because of the technology used to capture the visuals but it seems like the 90's uniforms (and perhaps earlier, idk) were darker and more saturated. In the Rodgers era, they seem to be more highlighter yellow. Am I off?

I don't know.  Perhaps I should google that and compare the uniform from the 90s and today's...

Chiefs’ away unis have always been my favorite of another team 

Raiders all whites with the silver numbers

Saints all whites with the gold numbers 

Bills throwbacks

Titans when they had the white helmet and baby blue were sweet, now they have maybe the worst set up with the dark blue helmet and the dark blue tops

25 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Colts have the worst uniforms. They look like typical 'play it again sports' generic jerseys you would use in a rec league.

Thats what I was going to say about the Raiders. For the life of me I cant understand why people love them so much. Silver pants, all black top. Not much to it. No design, nothing. They look incredibly bland IMO Almost like practice uniforms.

I understand Im in the minority on that one

On 4/20/2022 at 11:19 AM, Jeezla said:

Colts have the worst uniforms. They look like typical 'play it again sports' generic jerseys you would use in a rec league.

One nice thing about the Colts' is they haven't changed much since 1979 so there's that.