Browns being investigated for tanking *UPDATE*

candyman93

23 hours ago, mtmmike said:

no worries how is life treating you?

Actually kinda rough at the moment....but at least I got you guys and our Browns!!

Hope all is well your way....

P.S.: Momma DaWg_Lb. decided to schedule a last minute visit for a few days......so now I have 8 days to do COMPLETE spring cleaning and Landscaping on top of work, car repairs and Dr.'s visits.....LOL....Ok Tantrum over...

Edited by DaWg_LB.
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Actually kinda rough at the moment....but at least I got you guys and our Browns!!

P.S.: Momma DaWg_Lb. decided to schedule a last minute visit for a few days......so now I have 8 days to do COMPLETE spring cleaning and Landscaping on top of work, car repairs and Dr.'s visits.....LOL....Ok Tantrum over...

Frustrated World Cup GIF

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I hope we are talking about CB cousin. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I ask wife all year long not to let the kids trash our minivan. Well, it has been completely trashed. The kids leave their crap in the van every time they are in it. Wendy’s fries everywhere, etc. 

I asked my wife earlier in the week what she would like for Mother’s Day. She asked that I clean the van.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, NateDawg said:

I ask wife all year long not to let the kids trash our minivan. Well, it has been completely trashed. The kids leave their crap in the van every time they are in it. Wendy’s fries everywhere, etc. 

I asked my wife earlier in the week what she would like for Mother’s Day. She asked that I clean the van.

Just my opinion, but pay a professional.  

Besides doing a better job you won’t waste a whole day detailing it and fuming/mumbling to yourself at every fry/gum wrapper/etc that you find. 

• Like 2