Always Sunny Mafia (D4 is Now, N4 is Saturday 10 pm eastern)

Pickle Rick

@Daboyle was surrounded but put up a fight 

frank-reynolds-iasip.gif

jo-jo-gang.gif

@Daboyle is dead, he was Frank Reynolds, Gang aligned (Green text)

its-always-sunny-charlie-day.gif

weary-charlie-day.gif

bump-always-sunny-in-philadelphia.gif

spaghetti-charlie.gif

classic-youre-classic.gif

Charlie (Waitress aligned yellow text) has killed off all of those who layed with his love and the McPoyle's (Red Text) have killed off all of the Gang Aligned citizens left in Philly they both win

@The Orca @Malfatron @Slappy Mc @Tk3 

• Like 4

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Charlie (Waitress aligned yellow text) has killed off all of those who layed with his love and the McPoyle's (Red Text) have killed off all of the Gang Aligned citizens left in Philly they both win

@The Orca @Malfatron @Slappy Mc @Tk3 

Wooo!

Congrats to all. Well deserved win

@Tk3 you played your part perfectly. Sorry we couldnt pull through at the end to force a stalemate. But your sister spirit lives on!

@Slappy Mc was a superciv scummate and i just had to be scummy old distraction malf.

I still cant believe i saved slappy with a last second selfvote and nobody cared.

also, sorry josh for killing you night 1. I had a strong special read on you and also thought that you might be able to join our chat if i visited you. I did feel quite bad if thats any consilation.

@Slappy Mc nice job surviving the whole game, just you and me in the chat. Couldnt ask for a better scumbuddy

• Like 1

@Tk3 what were your abilities? Also the hindsight that I had for these messages was brutal.

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

sigh.. y'all really gonna make me wait to 9:59 to be saved

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

egregious decision making if there isn't a last second vote flip, tbh

Tell the truth though, you believed I was town and thought Orca was with Malf?

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

And congrats to you @The Orca 

Until nacho flipped, i was convinced you were town. Well deserved to share the win imo

We were converted N1...was tough playing that wincon with some limited moves, but very fun 

Awesome game @Pickle Rick

Great job @TheKillerNacho. Was great fighting to the end with you and getting the W

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Also @The Orca genuine reaction when I voted Daboyle?

Figured it out 50 seconds before the vote...clicked that Tk3 was the sister and both brothers had to be in the game. Thought Malf was the white flag godfather. Was kicking myself for not just announcing it the day before and ending it then...then you voted and I was confident it was over 

• Like 1

Just now, The Orca said:

Figured it out 50 seconds before the vote...clicked that Tk3 was the sister and both brothers had to be in the game. Thought Malf was the white flag godfather. Was kicking myself for not just announcing it the day before and ending it then...then you voted and I was confident it was over 

Had me fooled up to that point 

• Like 2