2022 NFL Draft Talk (No Spoiler allowed until Day 3)

JetsandI

1 minute ago, Bianconero said:

When we trade #10 for Deebo while on the clock 😍

I'm not buying this at all. I think you have to have long term deal in place and he passes a physical then you add he fights his way out of teams like OBJ and Adams. JD is onto this. He wants people to think this to drive the price of pick 10 up more for other teams. This is smoke 100%. The media and NFL want this twist but it is deal too many hurdles to clear. 

5 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

I'm not buying this at all. I think you have to have long term deal in place and he passes a physical then you add he fights his way out of teams like OBJ and Adams. JD is onto this. He wants people to think this to drive the price of pick 10 up more for other teams. This is smoke 100%. The media and NFL want this twist but it is deal too many hurdles to clear. 

Every team has predetermined deals in place if XYZ happens on the clock

Just now, Bianconero said:

Every team has predetermined deals in place if XYZ happens on the clock

Problem here isnt just a deal in place, its a contract agreement too. deebo has to agree to both come here and agree to an extension or we can't afford to make this deal. not with a rebuilding team. 

16 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

Generally speaking, I don't either. But there is a chance all of this stuff has been taken care of and it just hasn't been leaked. The 49ers in particular are known for not leaking this type of stuff.

But it's leading to a lot of great tweet insinuation and analysis lol

It's Deebo! :D:D

6 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

That's what the last two weeks would have been for

I can't think of a time when a young player wanted a major contract and was moved for a top 10 pick the day of the draft. There is a reason this never happens. There is just too many hurdles to clear. 

Me personal think it is the Jets that keep letting this run because they know a lot of teams will want this pick for the first QB off the board. The 49ers saying it is dead makes me lean towards this. I think this pick has a high chance to be moved but not for Deebo but picks and more import a first round next year. i think JD wants 2 first round picks as many years in a row to get talent in the room. 

1 minute ago, jetfuel34 said:

Looks like Houston wants to go from 13 to top 10. Maybe we swap first round picks for each other. Jets pick 3 and 13 Texans pick 4 and 10. This might happen if Hutch is there at 3. 

Now that is a wicked smaaaaaht move. 

3 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Starting to doubt Williams is there at 10. A lot of kicks have NYG or ATL taking him before 10.

I'm starting to doubt it as well. We all know he's a top-5 pick if healthy which is why I'm starting to believe we'll trade for Deebo.