2022 NFL Draft Talk (No Spoiler allowed until Day 3)

JetsandI

Just now, KingOfNewYork said:

We’ve watched Ahmad. We’re looking at our defense and gaping hole at EDGE rusher and then looking at our offense and the need for another explosive Receiver. We don’t hate Ahmad at all. We just want a complete roster. Same reason we didn’t want Ickey who would have gotten the same reaction from us. 

Sauce will start, Ickey would've created a logjam. I don't think the hole at EDGE is dramatic as you're all making it out to be, we can definitely use another guy and we have three more top 40 picks to do so, but it's not like Sauce doesn't give us an element that makes our defense better in an area that we've been awful in recently. 

Just now, jetjuice said:

Sauce will start, Ickey would've created a logjam. I don't think the hole at EDGE is dramatic as you're all making it out to be, we can definitely use another guy and we have three more top 40 picks to do so, but it's not like Sauce doesn't give us an element that makes our defense better in an area that we've been awful in recently. 

Ickey would have probably started too, it’s rare for top picks to not start. They usually ease the vet out of the rotation completely. Similar to Quinnen making Leo expendable. Ultimately we gotta judge the guys on their own production so the pick could be good but it still not lead us to where we want to go if that makes sense.

Just now, jetjuice said:

We may be able to get away with a Day 2 developmental guy and hope we hit a Hunter or Nguokwe (whatever). But I liked the superstar potential of KT more.