2022 NFL Draft Talk (No Spoiler allowed until Day 3)

JetsandI

23 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Only worry about Dean is we already converted Safeties and they got swallowed up with our poor DL play. 

Is Dean a converted safety? Or youre just comparing him because hes very small? I love his instincts, IQ and tackling ability. Sherwood and Nas just have zero instincts and sherwoods athleticism was pretty awful. Hopefully we see some growth. 

4 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Is Dean a converted safety? Or youre just comparing him because hes very small? I love his instincts, IQ and tackling ability. Sherwood and Nas just have zero instincts and sherwoods athleticism was pretty awful. Hopefully we see some growth. 

I love Dean and would draft him without a question. Comparing his size and pretty much all of our LBs getting swallowed up because of our poor iDL play. 
Space eaters are easy to find later so I wouldn’t worry. 

1 minute ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

I love Dean and would draft him without a question. Comparing his size and pretty much all of our LBs getting swallowed up because of our poor iDL play. 
Space eaters are easy to find later so I wouldn’t worry. 

Nah I am with you. I love that 6'2 240Lb LB that is just a classic thumper and puts our defense in 3rd and long pass rushing situations. If Dean was 6'1 235 he would have been taken already. Some guys are good enough. He reminds me a little of Vilma and god did I love Vilma haha. 

5 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Not a need at all… but Breece Hall is enticing 

We are in a position right now where we can absolutely afford to go that route. Just to add a stud player to the offense.

The other position is potentially LB where I don't love our depth. And we could use a WLB.  Safety is somewhere we can go too, but we aren't desperate for any position anymore. 

4 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

I just found it weird that a running back would be the breaking point for whether he has excuses or not. 

RB isn’t it’s already there. I was just emphasizing it would be even worse if he struggled after getting the best RB in the draft on top of everything. 

• Like 1

Just now, Abe56 said:

One thing toy got to appreciate about Zach is his desire to be great and a good teammate.  Been flying around all offseason to workout with all his guys

Zach was like that in college too, he was a grinder and worked his butt off to be great. He has to breakout 

46 minutes ago, NYJets4716 said:

We are in a position right now where we can absolutely afford to go that route. Just to add a stud player to the offense.

The other position is potentially LB where I don't love our depth. And we could use a WLB.  Safety is somewhere we can go too, but we aren't desperate for any position anymore. 

we are littered with WLB we need a MIKE BADLY. Mosley can play either and this will absolutely be his last year here. Need to develop a young MLB