2022 NFL Draft Talk (No Spoiler allowed until Day 3)

JetsandI

7 minutes ago, NewAge said:

This is what I figured would happen. JFM is nasty inside, he is too quick for the OGs.  Him and Q at DT on passing downs is going to be a nightmare. With JJ and Lawson on the outside. But it ain't just them, Jacob Martin and Bryce Huff are good guys to throw out there on passing downs as well. Both have the bend around.  We have a really good rotation. Clemons is interesting, he is long and strong. If he doesn't get in trouble off the field, he will be a good development guy. 

I understand every pick we made this weekend.  We're tougher, more confident,  and every position group has improved this off-season.  

We gave Wilson everyone he needs to be great. We added defensive players we can build around long term. No one in the AFCE was great at stopping the run and now we've built a team that can target that. When the 49ers went to the SB with Saleh, they had the #1 pass defense. We're rebuilding that. 

• Like 1

Just now, jetsfan4life51 said:

Same but I'm wondering what they aren't helping Lamarr and the offense.

That's been my concern as well but I feel like they're jump on a vet WR. I've always hated how people complained about LJ without mentioning the lack of talent around him.

Just now, jetsfan4life51 said:

Really wondering why we didn't take a LB.  Safety I can see because of how many bodies we have there and signing Whitehead.  But how can we go all offseason without touching LB?

My thoughts are that Saleh and JD think they have something in Nas or Sherwood. 

Just now, Fort4242 said:

Kwon Alexander still out there too who we brought in for a visit 

I hope we sign him, we need some depth. He is a great scheme fit.  Usually players like him aren't signed until after the draft. 

I also think the Jets are really high on Quincy Williams, they frequently said they believe he has all pro upside.  

DT I never thought the Jets felt bad about it, Marshall has upside, they signed Solomon Thomas and JFM is going to play more DT now which is his natural position. JFM played mostly DE last season due to need vs him being a DE. 

Safety they might think Joyner and Whitehead will be a improvement over last season and like the guys they are developing. 

9 minutes ago, Fort4242 said:

They brought in Alexander and Marcell Harris within a day of each other and signed Harris.  I dont think Alexander is in the mix anymore 

8 minutes ago, Fort4242 said:

That's who I'm looking at now, but we also signed Marcell Harris after that visit.  I hope we sign Kwon. I've been asking about him for 2 years now. Lol