Eagles Draft Day Party Palace - Day I, II & III

Kiltman

16 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Give me an statistical example of what he needs to do, minimum, to prevent us from drafting a QB in round 1 next year

Why does he have to have a set number? Does he have to throw for 5,000 yds to proves he's a viable NFL QB? 50 TD? Be All Pro?

All he has to do in his 3rd season (2nd full season starting) is show improvements in Mechanics,  Accuracy and his ability  to Read NFL Defenses. Show he is "Growing " as a NFL QB not regressing. 

You all are so obsessed with recency bias watching the Mahomes, Allen's and Herbert's of the NFL you think all QB suck if they don't instantly have success and match up. 

I'll remind the masses that the only QB in NFL history to put up the numbers Jalen Hurts did in his first 19 NFL starts, was Lamar Jackson.  Now if a mobile QB is not your thing, just say that. Want a pure passer, say that. But don't give me replacements like Corral and Howell GTFOH. With the unreliable  💩💩💩 Hurts had to throw to last season it's a miracle he did what he did. Only having 2 reliable targets to go to Goedert and Smith.

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Why does he have to have a set number? Does he have to throw for 5,000 yds to proves he's a viable NFL QB? 50 TD? Be All Pro?

All he has to do in his 3rd season (2nd full season starting) is show improvements in Mechanics,  Accuracy and his ability  to Read NFL Defenses. Show he is "Growing " as a NFL QB not regressing. 

You all are so obsessed with recency bias watching the Mahomes, Allen's and Herbert's of the NFL you think all QB suck if they don't instantly have success and match up. 

I'll remind the masses that the only QB in NFL history to put up the numbers Jalen Hurts did in his first 19 NFL starts, was Lamar Jackson.  Now if a mobile QB is not your thing, just say that. Want a pure oasser, say that. But don't give me replacements like Corral and Howell. With the unreliable  💩💩💩 Hurts had to throw to last season it's a miracle he did what he did. Only having 2 reliable targets to go to Goedert and Smith.

Love this x a million. 

3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

you think all QB suck if they don't instantly have success and match up. 

No, I think all QB's that can't consistently throw at least 25 td's suck. They don't have to throw 40+, but they better throw 25 with todays rules that favor offenses.

1 minute ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Yeah it's sad from a fans point of view. Just made the rest of the draft suck lol. Just gotta keep reminding myself Davis and AJ Brown and I'll be ok 😂

We'll see what happens. But to get an elite WR who is 24 is worth it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Think BB had to pivot when Lloyd went off the board to be honest. However I'll lean towards the GM responsible for 3 or 4 of their SB over Howie all day long.

Just sayin, you love to use BB as some draft expert. He screws up just like the rest of them. That’s an awful pick. lol