Baltimore Ravens 2022 NFL Draft Thread

coordinator0

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I could see how slot CB is a big need for us, but CB being our biggest need? Nah.

Our two lone starting caliber options are coming off season ending injury. One of those options is in a contract year and turning 30 next season. 

Our other positions of need?

Tackle: Stanley, Moses, James, Mekari

Guard: Zeitler, Cleveland, Mekari, Phillips, Powers

Center: Mekari, Colon

EDGE: Oweh, Bowser, Ferguson, Hayes

^^^ None of those are ideal, but still not as bad as CB imo.

I’d say our biggest “need” is LG. Ben Cleveland could be solid, but he hasn’t shown anything to be special in college nor in his brief stint within the pros.

At least we’ve got two All Pros at corner. Now Peters is on the final year of his deal IIRC. So it’s very high, but I’d probably go LG, then I’d go Edge, and then CB. I think CB “can” be a depth need whereas the other two positions, I think would benefit most from impact starters- which I would attribute that to being a greater need.

Just now, DreamKid said:

You could've been a Raven Stingley. All you had to do was beat up your agent or something. Everyone would've understood. 

Yeah, him being off the board is a little disappointing, I figured his “fall” by the media a couple months ago, was never going to happen and was just smoke, but boy did I want to believe it.

It’s sort of the same thing with Kayvon, if he’s actually a candidate to fall down boards, then boy will that make me a happy camper. I’m choosing to believe the hype, but in reality, it probably won’t happen.

I really just hope that Trevor Penning is not someone we take. That would absolutely piss me off. I’d be very meh with McDuffie.

If Sauce somehow falls within that 10 range, I’d love to go up for him as well.

5 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

CB dream is dead real quick

Whelp...

9 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Yeah, him being off the board is a little disappointing, I figured his “fall” by the media a couple months ago, was never going to happen and was just smoke, but boy did I want to believe it.

It’s sort of the same thing with Kayvon, if he’s actually a candidate to fall down boards, then boy will that make me a happy camper. I’m choosing to believe the hype, but in reality, it probably won’t happen.

I really just hope that Trevor Penning is not someone we take. That would absolutely piss me off. I’d be very meh with McDuffie.

If Sauce somehow falls within that 10 range, I’d love to go up for him as well.

Whelp...

I’d start thinking about reading up here. Try to get Neal or ike. Trade 14, one of our thirds and next years second. Plug either of them in at right tackle or left guard and call it a day for 5 years. Gives us protection against a Stanley problem. Orrrr trade back. I don’t like the way this draft is falling for us.