2022 NFL Draft Day 2 (No posting of picks until they are called!)

titans0021

4 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I don't understand the confusion. We have no depth at CB and had no one on the roster to replace Cruik's role, and McCreary got some first round love from quite a few evaluators.

I don’t think people expected us to take a CB this high and the offense has massive holes. CB/S was a need so the pick shouldn’t exactly be too surprising.

17 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I don't understand the confusion. We have no depth at CB and had no one on the roster to replace Cruik's role, and McCreary got some first round love from quite a few evaluators.

Our offense isn’t good and we just traded, at worst, the second best player away. Our defense is good and we retained all but one starter. A top 40 pick should be an immediate contributor. Our offense desperately needs immediate contributors.

I actually like getting a CB. It was one of my sneaky needs. My thought process is if the NFL is in an arms race to stack weapons at WR then what's the best way to counter that? Stack up on DB to counter these WRs. My main concern is this is a young CB room. Where is the adult?

Reviewing things I have  a little more understanding of why CB and we did take the best one on the board...   and there are WR's out there still who are very good and will play game 1 especially if other teams continue to reach on WR...  last three were mid to late 3rd rounders at best.

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Our offense isn’t good and we just traded, at worst, the second best player away. Our defense is good and we retained all but one starter. A top 40 pick should be an immediate contributor. Our offense desperately needs immediate contributors.

McCreary will be an immediate contributor.

I would imagine OL and TE will be our next two pics, but I suppose WR is possible too.

1 minute ago, TJM217 said:

I actually like getting a CB. It was one of my sneaky needs. My thought process is if the NFL is in an arms race to stack weapons at WR then what's the best way to counter that? Stack up on DB to counter these WRs. My main concern is this is a young CB room. Where is the adult?

Buster is the oldest and Fulton goin into year 3 so it’s time for him to take the next step any way..plus I’m sure KB and Hooker help as well

4 minutes ago, TJM217 said:

I said when FA started I wanted a veteran 

I’ll take a good rookie 

Hope he pans out 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

And we have 0 depth at corner again when has Fulton played a full season 🤔 & what has Farley proven so if Fulton goes down what do we have it’s not rocket science my guy we need quality & depth