2022 NFL Draft Day 2 (No posting of picks until they are called!)

titans0021

19 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

So i work in education at a spot where a lot of high profile people send their kids. I JUST had a conversation with someone.

There was a guy who is on the staff of a team in the NFC EAST. Said they got wind of the AJ Brown trade and said he might be a shell of himself by the end of the deal due to his body. 

Not "THE GUY"  

But all rumors....

KT as far as I'm concerned, you're the Schefter of the larger Nashville area

27 minutes ago, Justin615$ said:

So I told my boss that wept last night bc of trade. (They are also a guy of a guy) they said don't... there was other stuff behind the scenes we don't know about that would change things drastically... She also said just wait till tonight....

Fully expecting a QB now

With AJ gone, that's exactly what we should be doing (changing things drastically)

blow up the offense. blow it the frick up. only untouchable from last year should be the King

(if we trade Derrick so help me God)

5 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

With AJ gone, that's exactly what we should be doing (changing things drastically)

blow up the offense. blow it the frick up. only untouchable from last year should be the King

(if we trade Derrick so help me God)

We’re going to draft a Tannehill clone at 35, a run blocking OL at 69 and a blocking TE at 90. 100%

Though I’d also be far less bothered by a Henry trade than I am by the AJ one.

• Like 2

Just now, -Hope- said:

nah he just hasn't recovered from the hangover from drinking the entire bar last night after learning we traded AJ

I wonder where his head is at. His career as a starting NFL QB is probably on the line this year and he just watched the best receiver he’s played with in his entire NFL career get dealt. Probably gonna need a few days to reach out to Burks.

51 minutes ago, Justin615$ said:

So I told my boss that wept last night bc of trade. (They are also a guy of a guy) they said don't... there was other stuff behind the scenes we don't know about that would change things drastically... She also said just wait till tonight....

Fully expecting a QB now

Sounds like I’m need another drink tonight and some popcorn.. my heart can’t take it lol

16 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

nah he just hasn't recovered from the hangover from drinking the entire bar last night after learning we traded AJ

For real though, Tanny and AJ have always presented themselves as being close. Wouldn’t be surprised if Tanny really is big time pissed off.