2022 NFL Draft Day 2 (No posting of picks until they are called!)

titans0021

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

For real though, Tanny and AJ have always presented themselves as being close. Wouldn’t be surprised if Tanny really is big time pissed off.

He doesn’t deserve the right to feel some type of way he cost us a SB he better get to work 😌

My guess is WR some time today and again tomorrow.  OL might be second pick today but there are ones that might go tomorrow early for us that would be fine as depth pieces... especially if a TE falls to us in the 3rd.   IF it was me and Dean was not available I would snap up Christian Watson. I know LB is not a need over WR still but Dean would make a huge difference in our run D while still being able to cover RB's and TE's down the field.

ideal for me today based on possible availability...   so.. today...

either  Dean, OT - Lucas, WR - Robinson or Austin

or WR - Watson, OT - Lucas, TE - Ruckert

if we don't get Lucas.... Then Rhyan is not a bad option or get Zach Tom tomorrow.

if we don't get Ruckert then Woods or Bellinger would be my next choice.

3 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I don't see TE as nearly as big of a need as everyone else does either. Would rather stay in 11 personnel with Hooper as TE1 and load up at WR.

That said, if a guy is a special TE, then I'm all for it.

I mean we have 2 TEs right now and we love multiple TE sets. Hooper and Swaim are also both on 1 year deals. It’s. Pretty big need right behind OL and WR.

5 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I mean we have 2 TEs right now and we love multiple TE sets. Hooper and Swaim are also both on 1 year deals. It’s. Pretty big need right behind OL and WR.

I'd put EDGE above it also. Can bring back Hooper if he performs, but I can't see paying Dupree 20m next year.

It's a need, but as for 2022 it's just depth. It's not a must to attack early.

2 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I'd put EDGE above it also. Can bring back Hooper if he performs, but I can't see paying Dupree 20m next year.

It's a need, but as for 2022 it's just depth. It's not a must to attack early.

You can literally say the exact thing about TE in which you pretty much did. It’s not a starter need in 2022 but we need depth bad. I’m not saying take one at 35 as it’s a very deep TE draft especially in that 3rd round range but it’s still a pretty high need especially with the way we like to use TEs.

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

You can literally say the exact thing about TE in which you pretty much did. It’s not a starter need in 2022 but we need depth bad. I’m not saying take one at 35 as it’s a very deep TE draft especially in that 3rd round range but it’s still a pretty high need especially with the way we like to use TEs.

I worded that poorly. I was talking about TE in that sentence.

I actually like Hooper and hope he works out here. I don't see TE as a high priority in our offense and think he's a really good fit.