2022 NFL Draft Day 2 (No posting of picks until they are called!)

titans0021

Just now, titanrick said:

35 just feels like Ridder to me and I can't decide if I want to be right or wrong.

I don’t dislike Ridder, it’s just really hard to sell me on a guy whose ceiling is fine QB. He feels like a quick way to find ourselves in long-term QB purgatory.

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

I don’t dislike Ridder, it’s just really hard to sell me on a guy whose ceiling is fine QB. He feels like a quick way to find ourselves in long-term QB purgatory.

I don't listen much to the talking heads about player ceilings.  He has just as much of a chance at being a superstar at QB as any other pick.  Brady, Russ, Brees... they were all "low-ceiling" guys before they got picked.

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

Honestly, if not Willis, I kind of want to double up at WR.  Christian Watson or Sky Moore paired up with Treylon Burks doesn't look nearly as depressing.

And I don't like the OL options here.  Raimann is old, Kinnard didn't test well, and Parham or Tom or Fortner or Jurgens or Ingram can all be had later.  Maybe Abraham Lucas, if we're set to go OL would be good.

1. Willis
2. Watson
3. Moore
4. Lucas
5. Tre McBride/Isaiah Likely
6. IDK Ebikeite?

I think this is where I am. Willis (or qb of choice) and let's just rebuild or fix this WR room. I'm an Ebikeite fan so I would have him higher. 

Moore vs Watson is good debate. Where do you stand on Pickens? 

Just now, TJM217 said:

I think this is where I am. Willis (or qb of choice) and let's just rebuild or fix this WR room. I'm an Ebikeite fan so I would have him higher. 

Moore vs Watson is good debate. Where do you stand on Pickens? 

Pickens is probably more talented than either of them (not sure about Watson, small schools are hard to scout), but if there are character concerns, stay away.

I like Ebikeite a lot.  Think he's a first round talent.  I just would rather not spend such a high pick on something that's not really a need, though having an out for Dupree would be nice too.

As for Ridder, I won't hate Ridder at 35.  In a vacuum, I'd be OK with it, but Willis has such high upside and looks like the kind of guy who will work super hard to get to that upside.  The high intelligence and character help too.  Ridder just isn't as good a prospect as he is IMO.

Conflicted with choosing a qb this year. 

Part me says do it, part of me says there is a reason nobody wants any of these guys. Willis feels like the only guy MAYBE worth the risk.

I feel ultimately, maybe we should try to trade out for some picks next year so we have a chance to move up. 

If Ridder slips deeper maybe think about taking him.

Just make the right decision Jrob.

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

I can’t see going receiver again this high. Probably OL or EDGE.

I mean, it's a bigger need now than it was before the draft.  Given the distribution of talent, I hope they're at least thinking about it.