2022 draft day 2 let’s go!

LoganF89

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

After totally ignoring free agency they had to get some difference makers and they chose to draft for depth. What they’re doing is insane. It’s flat out dumb. 

They absolutely need to take advantage of the non-comp pick Free Agency after the draft. We need to upgrade and we haven't done it at all.

Just now, ARTMONK HOF said:

That tells me there’s not enough players with a second rd grade to be selected. 

Like I said, I believe the players with 3-5th round grades are graded much lower than they should be and a lot of the talent is interchangeable in the middle rounds. I mean unless you are the Patriots and develop your own draft grades based off Belichick-onomics.

Just now, lavar703 said:

Did you think they’d pick him anyway? 

Honestly, I have no clue where they are going to go.

I came into this draft thinking our needs were MLB, OG, S, QBotF

Clearly I saw the roster comepletely different than them. You all should be glad I don't run this team. We would have ended up with Kyle Hamilton and Nakobe Dean with our first two picks...

• Like 2

So from what I can tell is that Ron & Company are eyeball drafters. They look at a prospect and they have their ideal height/weight/arm length in mind and they look for prospects that fit that model. I.e. They want their Tight Ends to be tall, 6'5", they don't mind smaller-ish type wide receivers like Steve Smith, Sr., and they probably want their DTs a certain height as this guy Phidarian is pretty tall and long arms. That's the only reason I can possibly reasoning for drafting this DT. He's got 34.625 inch arms!

download.jpg

2 minutes ago, MosEisley said:

There goes my pick at TE. Though I had him in the 4th round.

Woods is going to be a solid solid pick.

Finally, second QB off the board. Ridder would have been my second option had they not taken Wentz.