The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Galactus cast

Acgott

1 minute ago, Acgott said:

Damn! Nothing at all? What do you want?

In fairness, 6 of them I don't have a clue about (Ironheart, Armor Wars, Quantumania, Moon Knight, Ms Marvel and Secret Invasion).

F4 are just terribly lame characters.

Renner-less Hawkeye and She Hulk are just lame ripoffs of the OCs.   Not saying they cant have unique or interesting stories....just doesn't intrigue me.

Captain Marvel...hard pass.    

Literally, the only things Im looking forward to are XMen, Dr Strange, Deadpool and Spiderman stuff.

2 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

It should make about what the first ant man did

Half a billion?

Based on what?  Not being mean...just curious.

And I also think people underestimate how interest in the old films and characters drove other movies at the box office.    The heavy hitters are now gone, the old guard has moved on, and Marvel IMO will have to recapture their audience with the newer characters and movies, and I personally dont think Marvel is going to have nearly as much success going forward as they have had before....especially since they are just sitting on XMen right now.

24 minutes ago, 43M said:

In fairness, 6 of them I don't have a clue about (Ironheart, Armor Wars, Quantumania, Moon Knight, Ms Marvel and Secret Invasion).

F4 are just terribly lame characters.

Renner-less Hawkeye and She Hulk are just lame ripoffs of the OCs.   Not saying they cant have unique or interesting stories....just doesn't intrigue me.

Captain Marvel...hard pass.    

Literally, the only things Im looking forward to are XMen, Dr Strange, Deadpool and Spiderman stuff.

Armor Wars has War Machine aka Rhodey, and it's about Stark's robots/tech being taken/used by the bad guys.

Renner is in Hawkeye.

Ruffalo is in She Hulk, although who knows how much.

They also said that WandaVision, Dr. Strange, and Spiderman are all interrelated. We kind of guessed it since it's multiverse stuff, but Kevin Feige confirmed it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Armor Wars has War Machine aka Rhodey, and it's about Stark's robots/tech being taken/used by the bad guys.

Renner is in Hawkeye.

Ruffalo is in She Hulk, although who knows how much.

They also said that WandaVision, Dr. Strange, and Spiderman are all interrelated. We kind of guessed it since it's multiverse stuff, but Kevin Feige confirmed it.

Thanks for the info.

Armor Wars could be intriguing.

Hulk was never my favorite character in general, so a female version doesn't really pique my interest. 

Wandavision seems odd.   Not sure what to make of it....but I love Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany, so Ill give it a chance.

4 minutes ago, 43M said:

Hulk was never my favorite character in general, so a female version doesn't really pique my interest. 

She-Hulk will be a comedy, where she’s a lawyer for superpower related incidents.

Secret Invasion is one of the best marvel stories where Skrulls infiltrate SHIELD and other major areas.

10 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Why is Secret Invasion getting a series instead of being put in the movies? If it doesn't feature a ton of big characters it's a massive waste. Outside of that it's looking like the MCU is going to overexpose itself. 

my guess is because they wanted to give it more than a 2.5 hour run but they didnt want multiple movie outings or to force themselves to conform a bunch of solo outings to the story line. 

• Like 1

Just now, Deadpulse said:

my guess is because they wanted to give it more than a 2.5 hour run but they didnt want multiple movie outings or to force themselves to conform a bunch of solo outings to the story line. 

Probably so. Hopefully it's not wasted on Shield Agents and D listers.