The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Galactus cast

Acgott

36 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Don't get me wrong, Tom Hiddleston was a grand slam as Loki, but Gary Oldman would also have been an inspired choice back in the day.

There are a few gem castings in there:

Brad Pitt as Cap
Christian Slater as Hawkeye
Tom Cruise as Tony Stark/Iron Man
Denzel as Black Panther
Cuba Gooding, Jr as Rhodey
David Duchovny as Bruce Banner/Hulk
Arnold as Drax

I think the majority of that image was from Wizard Magazine castings back in the 90's.

Edited by thrILL!

It was about this time last year End Game released. That would have sucked if it was supposed to release this year. I’m still bummed Black Widow is pushed back from all this. Going to see a Marvel movie at the local theatre on it’s release weekend was one of my favorite things to do.

SizzlingBlandIndianelephant-max-1mb.gif

Edited by dtait93
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

It was about this time last year End Game released. That would have sucked if it was supposed to release this year. I’m still bummed Black Widow is pushed back from all this. Going to see a Marvel movie at the local theatre on it’s release weekend was one of my favorite things to do.

SizzlingBlandIndianelephant-max-1mb.gif

Yeah, one of my twins is huge into the MCU and you would have thought I slapped him in the face when I said the next MCU movie isn't until November.  We go every opening weekend on Sunday.

Edited by THE DUKE

There are so many rumors of Robert Downey Jr. wanting to come back as Iron Man.  How would that even work, though?  He died and a lot of people were fine with the way he sacrificed himself and were ready to move on.  How could they possibly bring him back as a character in these movies and have it make sense?

3 minutes ago, showtime said:

There are so many rumors of Robert Downey Jr. wanting to come back as Iron Man.  How would that even work, though?  He died and a lot of people were fine with the way he sacrificed himself and were ready to move on.  How could they possibly bring him back as a character in these movies and have it make sense?

Time travel, alternate dimensions, experimentation, hologram  

4 minutes ago, showtime said:

multiple dimensions? he could show up as a side character in a film that deals with that

7 minutes ago, The Gnat said:
11 minutes ago, Acgott said:

Time travel, alternate dimensions, experimentation, hologram  

AI

The current Tony Stark in the comics is technically an AI replica of his brain uploaded into a completely made in a lab but 100% biological body. It is part of their kick on 'what constitutes as a real person'. Are AI's real with rights and should be treated like humans? Tony represents both worlds right now and his existence challenges preconceptions. 

9 minutes ago, Acgott said:

That’s a different argument, but Iron Man and Captain America are too big to leave alone forever.

How do they fit into the future phases of the MCU?  In more Avengers movies with a new cast of characters around them?

1 hour ago, showtime said:

At some point, the MCU is going to hit the reset button.  Now, that point might not be for another 10-15 years, but at some point, it will happen.

24 minutes ago, showtime said:

How do they fit into the future phases of the MCU?  In more Avengers movies with a new cast of characters around them?

They will move from their starting roles to more special guest roles. Maybe one will become director of shield, the other goes to sword. Bunch of ways they will get reacquainted without them starring.

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Galactus cast