The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Galactus cast

Acgott

3 hours ago, D82 said:

Who plays Thaddeus Ross now?

Like others have said, probably no one. Could see his in universe death being used to brand the team as a decorated general. The team being his ultimate vision seen out by Val and someone else.

49 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I am guessing the line up will be;

Zemo
Yelena
Walker
Abomination
White Vision
Ghost

There are some left field picks they could include. Kinda hoping Martin Freeman's Agent Ross is involved in the project. 

Could see The Punisher, I think they are going to use him in one of these teams (this or Midnight Sons…could be both). It’s far easier to fit him in doing that than just shooting goons on the street.

Him being a marine this could be seen as a way to do his time for killing mobsters/criminals/etc. Beranthal is enough of a name to add to a project at this point.

This would be an interesting place to see Agent Ross show up, I’d be into it. Val is like this shady agency person, Ross brought in to legitimize things now that the general is gone.

I think the main squad will be Yelena, Walker. Rehabbing characters in Abomination, Ghost, Punisher. Then yeah could see some dragged along characters like The Leader or Zemo, who they are positioning to be more grey in the MCU. He’d hate most of his teammates.

Moonstone (might be in The Marvels), Elektra (just bring the actress back from DDs2), Luke Cage (if they don’t want to do a Heroes for Hire thing), Beetle/Mach-X (could be introduced in Armor Wars)…that said Hammer could be involved here too.

You could very easily intro a mutant here or mutant related character. Wolverine, Gambit, Havok, Juggernaut, etc.

Have them start well intentioned but go sour

On 6/7/2022 at 3:26 PM, Bullet Club said:

Blade?

Deadpool 3?

Oh, and I wonder if we'll get a Deadpool post-credits scene in an upcoming film (Thor 4, Guardians 3) before Deadpool 3. MoM would've been the perfect time and place for that with the multiverse travel stuff, now they're gonna have to explain it some other way unless it's revealed he jumped during the course of that film.

Edited by KManX89

Wonderman is a former Avenger who has "ionic" powers and is generally strong and indestructible to Thor levels. He started out as a forced baddie on a baddie team led by Zemo who tricked him, so we could see him in the Thunderbolts line up when that hits theaters. However, most recently in the comics he is a pacifist superhero, so I really hope they go in that direction cuz it would be hilarious. Nathan Fillion played the character in a deleted scene for GOTG2, so if they go in this semi-comedic route with him being a pacifist I think Nathan would KILL that role. 

Comic Excerpt] Wonder Man's sentence has become relevant in today's United  States. (Uncanny Avengers #9) : r/Marvel

Other notable things;

He was blackmailed into working for SHIELD during the original Civil War arc

Stark Industries put his dad's company out of business and he and his family went from riches to rags

He was an actor for some time

His brainwaves were used to create Ultron and subsequently; Vision. When Vision died and was rebuilt in the comics (coincidentally where we are now in the MCU), Wanda asks him to give his brainwaves again to resurrect the original Vision but he refuses because he falls for Wanda. They date for awhile

He also dated Carol Danvers

He is best friends with Beast 

• Like 3

Wonder Man in the MCU? 

Funny-294.gif

Although tying him in with Vision/Wanda will be tough. Might not go that route. 

If you're unfamiliar with the character, go read West Coast Avengers from the 1980s.

Really cool that a lot of characters that were never really in the public eye to casual fans are making their way to cinema or television. Shang Chi and Black Knight getting this high profiled seemed like a pipe dream a couple of years ago. Now I just hope Nova and/or Quasar can get in some cosmic action down the road. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

Nice, thought they’d just blow right past him. Will be a fun series if they go the Hollywood route. Will be a fun role whoever they get personality wise.

Could start seeing him pop up in trailers and posters soon. I know they had Nathan Fillion as him like that for GOTG2, but cut it. Would imagine they recast it for someone in their 30s, unless they age him up as a more has been type guy.

3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Nice, thought they’d just blow right past him. Will be a fun series if they go the Hollywood route. Will be a fun role whoever they get personality wise.

Could start seeing him pop up in trailers and posters soon. I know they had Nathan Fillion as him like that for GOTG2, but cut it. Would imagine they recast it for someone in their 30s, unless they age him up as a more has been type guy.

Someone said Zac Efron or Henry Cavill as Simon. Wouldn't mind personally. Hopefully this gains traction. 

1 hour ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Someone said Zac Efron or Henry Cavill as Simon. Wouldn't mind personally. Hopefully this gains traction. 

Yeah both would fit, and have been rumored for awhile. Efron would be pretty great at that, first name that came to mind.

If they do open casting Henry Golding or Regé-Jean Page come to mind too. I know Golding has said he’d be down to do something, and Regé was rumored to have a role for awhile.

But it would be nice to have Simon be American. Just fits the vibe.

As always… thinking how this could fit into other plans.

Could be how they do his “kiss with villainy” arc with his brother as part of Thunderbolts. It’s not like full villain but was thinking you start this team as more like morally grey people or people that need to pay out a sentence. He finally joins up instead of just doing the acting thing but realizes he made a mistake as it goes.

• US Agent
  • Widow (Yelena)
  • Abomination 
  • The Punisher
  • Grim Reaper
  • Wonderman
  • Moonstone
  • Ghost

Then they add Zemo for the mission they are on and he plants the seeds that end up unraveling it all. Leaves Punisher dead, Yelena bounces quick. Wonderman realizing his brother is a bad guy and having to come to grips with that being a larger focus. Suppose US Agent would go his own way too unless given an incentive to stay.

Have a lot of what you need to do West Coast Avengers then.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Tetsujin said:

Happy to see a Wonder Man project. Could we see a West Coast Avengers in a few years?

I wonder what team we get at this point first, seemingly The Thunderbolts.

Then yeah West Coast Avengers and Young Avengers, and I suppose Midnight Sons as well lagging a bit behind.

Who would the WCA be?

- Ant-man
- The Wasp
- Shang-chi
- White Vision
- Wonderman
- She-hulk
- War Machine
- Jessica Drew? (Rumors she’ll be a joint character)

tons of other people they could do. Could see Kate here instead of young avengers with Yelena.

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Galactus cast