The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Wasn’t feeling it much either, started to build towards the end. This also had some of the spottiest animation.

Yeah it was a slightly alternate take on BP and not very ambitious at all for the format. The writers phoned it in for this one.  And agree on the animation style not fitting this episode very well.

Spoiler

Black Panther so easily disposed of.  T'Challa is not a bum lol.

They made T’Chaka look naive and clueless with Killmonger like he forgot he made him a bastard and abandoned him.  He was all unicorns and rainbows about his return lol.   Not to mention the absurdity of allowing an attacking army inside your protective shield so easily.

Also, Letitia Wright is 5’5 so why did they make Shuri look like an 8 year old lol?

Edited by thrILL!

2 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Yeah it was a slightly alternate take on BP and not very ambitious at all for the format. The writers phoned it in for this one.  And agree on the animation style not fitting this episode very well.

Hide contents

Black Panther so easily disposed of.  T'Challa is not a bum lol.

They made T’Chaka look naive and clueless with Killmonger like he forgot he made him a bastard and abandoned him.  He was all unicorns and rainbows about his return lol.   Not to mention the absurdity of allowing an attacking army inside your protective shield so easily.

Also, Letitia Wright is 5’5 so why did they make Shuri look like an 8 year old lol?

Spoiler

Yeah how little he did to be suspicious was odd. There always was kind of a disconnect between old and young T’chaka. He definitely changed into a peace keeper. Head cannon his regret made him afloat that way, if these were longer they would’ve gotten into it. Idk 

This takes place around Ironman 1 in 2009, so like 7 years before Black Panther (in timeline like Summer 2016), so she would’ve been like 11.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Is Anti-Venom the only mindless symbiote?

Yes - it isn't really a symbiote but a fusion of Venom's DNA with Martin Li's powers. 

Is Payback the only Energy-Based symbiote type?

Payback isnt technically a symbiote. Payback isnt a Klyntar but a "Varient" cousin species. 

Doing a quick search. Not seeing any symbiote past gen 1000 and Toxin. Are things ending there or will there be a Toxin offspring?

Nothing ever ends in comics

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Yes - it isn't really a symbiote but a fusion of Venom's DNA with Martin Li's powers. 

Payback isnt technically a symbiote. Payback isnt a Klyntar but a "Varient" cousin species. 

Nothing ever ends in comics

Appreciate the help. Is Payback the only of the cousin species to be mentioned so far?

2 minutes ago, D82 said:

So was that Vision/Ultron at the end? 

I believe it was Ultron who actually got to use his Vibranium body and somehow collected all the infinity stones.  Not sure how exactly that tied into the episode at all though.

I get them wanting to touch a bunch of different genres for this show, but I just didn't care for this one that much.

And are they going to complete these half stories? If we never see what happens with Ultron Prime, Killmonger's Wakanda, or the Marvel Zombie Apocalypse, I'm going to be pissed.

40 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I believe it was Ultron who actually got to use his Vibranium body and somehow collected all the infinity stones.  Not sure how exactly that tied into the episode at all though.

I get them wanting to touch a bunch of different genres for this show, but I just didn't care for this one that much.

And are they going to complete these half stories? If we never see what happens with Ultron Prime, Killmonger's Wakanda, or the Marvel Zombie Apocalypse, I'm going to be pissed.

Well, we are getting season 2 right?

New. Trying to find a character or 2 to follow. So Ive combed through some list of characters. Seems 90% I click on are listed dead. A lot of those credited to this M-Day.

But heres a couple unique events I ran across. Wanted to check to see if their stories are any good and take recommendations/advise of whom I should check out.

Nova - Seems he went to an alternate universe and fought all those that are heros here as badguys there.

Hyperion - Held 2 universes apart for a spell before they collided.

Hope - 1st born after M-Day. Can mimic the powers of anyone around handy to borrow from. Trying to build back up what all was lost. Just looked like a good entry point. To jump in at the aftermath of the event.

And if wondering the level Im starting at. What brought this all on was the kids watching Thors movie. His sister defeats that army real swift. And I said, "Wow. They should make a Venom movie with him able to shoot swords like that." With the reply being, "Theres already a Venom move. The 2nd one is coming out soon."

Edited by PARROTHEAD

3 hours ago, Acgott said:

Ultron Vision is probably going to be the season finale villain that the Guardians of the Multiverse fight.

Yeah, looks like next week will be the episode Gamora becomes “Mad” or more to the point takes up Thanos’ quest.

I think I saw something that it stems maybe from the nuke Tony throws through the portal at the battle of New York. So maybe that kills Thanos in this story. So Gamora avenges him instead of pushing away.

It’d be cool if they did just do the Ultron-Vision one next week. And show the full breadth of what he’s done.

Then the final episode starts with it being the Mad Gamora episode but becomes the Guardians of the Multiverse episode once The Watcher interferes and Ultron-Vision invades.

8 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Did you watch the mid-season trailer?

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast