> 2023 NFL Draft Prospects Thread <

Kiltman

2 hours ago, Scalamania said:

Carter, Anderson or Murphy would be the dream - probably need NO to finish with a top 6 pick to land one of those. Or hope that some stupid teams fall in love w AR and Levis and we see 4 QBs go before our pick. 

Yep. 

On 11/29/2022 at 3:16 AM, TheRealMcCoy said:

I really hope we can stay inside the top 7. 

Said this to Kilt last page.

2 hours ago, Scalamania said:

Tyree Wilson is a name I like a lot - not sure how high he’ll go but he should dominate the combine and individuals and should put himself right around that top 10 mark. 

Yeah. He's a good option if Saints win at least a couple more games and push us down to like the 9-14 range. Hopefully they only win 1 more game. They do have the Falcons and Panthers left. Wouldn't shock me if they beat the Bucs since they swept them the past 2 years.

I will say I don't think he is gonna dominate the combine like Travon Walker or anything. I think he's an above average athlete, but I don't know about a freak athlete.

5 hours ago, Scalamania said:

I’ve only watched Ringo and JPJ extensively and I don’t think either of them are top ten value right now. 

I feel you. I've seen mocks having us going with a corner at 6th overall this week and I just can't get on board. I'd much rather trade down from 6 to 13 and take another corner than taking Kelee Ringo at 6. Usually in a lot of those mocks they take Carter, Anderson and Murphy by 5 along with the 2 QBs, so we get stuck.

4 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

A lot of mocks think we will take a running back like Howard Roseman would ever do that lol

I could see it happening...in round 2, if we don't re-sign Miles.
Round 2 pick 58ish- good spot for Charbonnet.
Charbonnet is from Camarillo? That's like 15 minutes away from me. I want him even more now.

Edited by Jeezla

6 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

A lot of mocks think we will take a running back like Howard Roseman would ever do that lol

It won’t happen til it does. McCaffrey was supposedly the pick til he went early in 2017… way earlier than the end of rd1. Like if Bijan fell, type of guy they like.

Ideally tho yeah let’s get one round 2

8 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

No interest in a RB before the 3rd. And I really wanna say 4th.

RB class/FA is going to be crazy.

The 2023 free agent RB class 

- Josh Jacobs

- Saquon Barkley

- Miles Sanders

- Tony Pollard

- David Montgomery

- Kareem Hunt

-Jamaal Williams

- Damien Harris

- Jeff Wilson Jr.

- Devin Singletary

- Raheem Mostert

- Rashaad Penny

8 hours ago, Jeezla said:

I could see it happening...in round 2, if we don't re-sign Miles.
Round 2 pick 58ish- good spot for Charbonnet.
Charbonnet is from Camarillo? That's like 15 minutes away from me. I want him even more now.

Charbonnet played the first half of his HS career at Oaks Christian with Matt Corral and the last 2 with Kayvon Thibodeaux after Corral transferred out. Michael Pittman was the top target his junior and senior years for freshman/sophomore Corral. All 3 of them were there for the 2015 season. Really talented team.

14 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Need my daily draft standings recap after the W/L's today? Or we waiting on MNF?

Locked into #6 if the Saints lose, drop to #10 if they win tomorrow. SOS is unfortunately climbing. #8 if they tie.

Rough day in two near wins by Denver and Rams. 

2Vqu172.jpg

• Like 1

Good news is the Broncos have KC x2, Bal (Lamar ?), LAR, LAC, AZ.

Potential for 2 at most 3 wins. 🤞

Bad news Rams have Sea x2, @GB, LAC, Den.

Assuming there's no tie that's at least 1 win for someone between Den/LAR

Edited by Nabbs4u