> 2023 NFL Draft Prospects Thread <

Kiltman

10 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Someone on twitter pointed out that the three qbs taken top 3 in 2021 are the 3 worst players picked in the top 14 that year and gosh dangit if that isnt true. Anybody who didnt need a QB made out like kings in that draft.

Yeah if the Saints lose out we are looking at landing one of the two best non QB's in the draft. Could be bigggg.

3 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Yeah if the Saints lose out we are looking at landing one of the two best non QB's in the draft. Could be bigggg.

Could realistically have 4 QBs go before the Saints pick which would be huge for us. Really need teams to fall in love with ARs questionable potential and take Levis for whatever reason. 

4 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

Someone on twitter pointed out that the three qbs taken top 3 in 2021 are the 3 worst players picked in the top 14 that year and gosh dangit if that isnt true. Anybody who didnt need a QB made out like kings in that draft.

Zach Wilson is a bust. I'm not closing the book on Trevor Lawrence or Trey Lance by any means.

1 hour ago, Scalamania said:

Could realistically have 4 QBs go before the Saints pick which would be huge for us. Really need teams to fall in love with ARs questionable potential and take Levis for whatever reason. 

This is the dream for sure, but I think most likely it will be 3. 2 are obviously guaranteed.

51 minutes ago, Danger said:

Zach Wilson is a bust. I'm not closing the book on Trevor Lawrence or Trey Lance by any means.

I’m fine doing so, At least in terms of being special with Lawrence. Who knows year 3 he gets more weapons and shines…but it was very overlooked how meh he was in his development after his freshman year.

Hopefully teams didn’t learn their lesson and we can get more this year in the top 10.

1 hour ago, Scalamania said:

Who’s the 4th?

Lotta places seem to have

Young
Stroud

Levis