> 2023 NFL Draft Prospects Thread <

Kiltman

6 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Apparently your world because I have no idea what you are talking about? Re-read, please. Unless you're drunk. 

Sanders $32-40M over the next 4 years

Saquon $40-60M over the next 4 years

Or 

Bijan  $8-12M over the next 4 years

Are those my only choices? 

I have no idea why you’re spinning the argument this way. If you read anything I’ve posted the last couple pages, I don’t want either of these options. They’re both mistakes. Unless you can maneuver Robinson in the 2nd somehow. 

38 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Kind of draft that has people not loving it the first two years, but probably happy for it after that.

I'm not super high on Johnson but I wouldn't mind Kancey at 30 and Downs in R2. I think Kancey has some legit pass rush potential from the inside and that pairs well with Davis; and downs is one of the top slot wideouts in the draft. 

17 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

I'm not super high on Johnson but I wouldn't mind Kancey at 30 and Downs in R2. I think Kancey has some legit pass rush potential from the inside and that pairs well with Davis; and downs is one of the top slot wideouts in the draft. 

I’m all for them taking a wideout if a good one is there. Quez sucking this past year hurt us as bad as anything else.

I think those top 3 tackles are interesting prospects tools wise. Especially pairing them with Stout, learning from Lane and maybe Kelce. 

If all 3 of them are on the board it’d be nice to slide down if they are taking one. Getting that extra 3rd could let us go CB and RB if the board lines up, if not there should still be some edges, LBs in that range too.

22 hours ago, Kiltman said:

I’m all for them taking a wideout if a good one is there. Quez sucking this past year hurt us as bad as anything else.

I think those top 3 tackles are interesting prospects tools wise. Especially pairing them with Stout, learning from Lane and maybe Kelce. 

If all 3 of them are on the board it’d be nice to slide down if they are taking one. Getting that extra 3rd could let us go CB and RB if the board lines up, if not there should still be some edges, LBs in that range too.

You could probably realistically say that if Quez Watkins was better the Eagles probably only lose the Saints game last year and are champions right now.

17 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Everyone's favorite idiot Mel Kiper has us taking Skoronski (at OG) and Kancey - another very Howie-esque first round. 

I made a joke on a Ben Solak post saying that if Bijan was there at 10 the eagles would run to the podium as quick as they could to turn in the Skoronski card.

Like I feel like that pick is inevitable. 

I really just don't get the first round OL stuff. I feel a sound contingency plan is in place with- if Kelce retires bring Isaac back, Jurgens to C. If Kelce is back, let Isaac walk and Jurgens to RG. This draft, at least the premium picks, need to be on defense where there will be inevitable turnover. 3 of our first 4 picks need to be on D.