2023 Draft Talk

swede700

49 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Paul Allen, during his Friday Football Feast radio show, mentioned multiple times that O’Connell is very high on Will Levis. Even going so far as to say he thinks they would trade up for him. 

It’s only the beginning of March, but PA is always pretty good at getting some info on who the likes after he returns from doing his radio show at the combine. 

Just something to keep an eye on. 

I need to watch more 2021 Levis. 

54 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Paul Allen, during his Friday Football Feast radio show, mentioned multiple times that O’Connell is very high on Will Levis. Even going so far as to say he thinks they would trade up for him. 

It’s only the beginning of March, but PA is always pretty good at getting some info on who the likes after he returns from doing his radio show at the combine. 

Just something to keep an eye on. 

How far would we need to move up to for Levis? I’m thinking 6th (Lions) to jump ahead of the Rotten Raiders. 

Just now, marshpit23 said:

How far would we need to move up to for Levis? I’m thinking 6th (Lions) to jump ahead of the Rotten Raiders. 

I'd guess that's the lowest they'd have to jump. Would the Bears trade down twice (with MN or someone else)? Because I'm certain the top 3 picks are QBs.

1 minute ago, PrplChilPill said:

I'd guess that's the lowest they'd have to jump. Would the Bears trade down twice (with MN or someone else)? Because I'm certain the top 3 picks are QBs.

Yeah, idk about da Bears. But I think the QB order is Young, Stroud, Richardson and Levis #4. 

So, the Bears basically turn the #1 pick into getting back the draft picks that they gave up for Fields. And they get DJ Moore. 

Good haul, and Moore is a very good addition, but I’m surprised they didn’t get more. Especially going down to #9. 

Honestly that trade might really end the Levis talk unless we trade up a long ways. Panther, Texans, and Colts all likely will draft a QB, there is a fair shot that #3 could be a trade up spot to steal the 3rd QB in line and force the Colts on most likely Levis or Richardson. Unless the Cards are in deep on Carter or Anderson. 

6 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Honestly that trade might really end the Levis talk unless we trade up a long ways. Panther, Texans, and Colts all likely will draft a QB, there is a fair shot that #3 could be a trade up spot to steal the 3rd QB in line and force the Colts on most likely Levis or Richardson. Unless the Cards are in deep on Carter or Anderson. 

My early prediction is;

1. Stroud
2. Young

4. Richardson

10. Levis